Want to learn on cloning

fasts102376

hello all:headbanger: my next grow is going to be cloning my question is after i cut the clone do i keep in vegging on a 18\6 light or 12\12? i'm doing all of my homework :allgood: now.. lol

Lol do your home work .. Your home work is to read bro lol. that is key there is and internet highway of info on here on past thread. If you look at the top you can search old thread . you would type like cloning and get thread about it .
Anyways to your question you want to veg it so it build a root system
so 18/6 let it grow then flower once it is to the size you want or is healthy.

i have a q 4u if i took a plant out of vegging and put it on a 12\12 intill it show sex will it hurt it to put back in vegging once i know the sex?

See this is all part of your homework reading... They can show sex in veg but can take along time sometimes 8 weeks . They would be huge so depending on space you flower when you want. Because the plant will double if not triple in size once done flowering.

what is the tallest a plant can get? i have unlimited time to wait for a big plant, and i have a closet that is 4ft, i was planning on letting it hit 1ft then puttin it into 12/12 but then i read the longer you let it grow the more product. any suggestions?

highlifeisdalif said:
what is the tallest a plant can get? i have unlimited time to wait for a big plant, and i have a closet that is 4ft, i was planning on letting it hit 1ft then puttin it into 12/12 but then i read the longer you let it grow the more product. any suggestions?

that depends on the type of plant you have. iv got a sativa plant now in bud stage thats over 6ft tall, it will be done in 2 weeks im not sure its going to produce more buds than its sister clone which is about 5 feet tall

mmm... my leaves are too young to tell i think.. but thanks fr the info..i lll think ill let it grow till 2ft or wheneer it shows.

about showing sex in veg state. A friend of mine is an experienced grower and what he does is puts his plants in total darkness for about 48 hours, watch them closely they won't show their sex for long. His plants come out of the shock with no problems.:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom