Want to see some great outdoor ak47s?

How much change will i see in triches in a week. if they are damn close now is it worth it to wait another week. im just getting paranoid they will get ripped. i will keep trying to get the pic thing figured out. sorry about that, will also see about a few more pics.

ak12.jpg

maybe it worked

That works :cheesygrinsmiley:

That works :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol thanks a lot. I was starting to stress, feeling like a dipshit having you good people waiting to see something that i cant manage to put up lol oh well one day ill get high enough to grasp this computer shit .

Any clue on how much the triches might change in a weeks time?:bongrip:

oh ya what id d i do wrong? how come you can get it but i couldnt make it? any ideas what i forgot?

I guess im just wondering if there is a worthy change in any strain to justify another week of risk?

I myself prefer the narcotic couchlock affect. you can only go out to it once a week? you need some clearer photos. if the trichs are all clear now i imagine it wont be ready in just one week and from the look of the bud i dont think it is.

hey growrilla....I have an idea that may be able to help you with the smell....If your transporting the nugs in a vehicle when you harvest. Good idea would be to buy a cheap garbage can and a roll of duct tape.....put the erb in the can, and seal the edges of the lid with the duct tape. This method has helped me in the past....Happy harvest bro !!!

Back
Top Bottom