Wanted - The Most Flavorful Strains From 420 Seed Banks

Thanks You / weedman , tell me more about it have you grown the strain ?

I'm not biased looking for tasty and potent strains for personal.

I do like the auto Treacle from the link , bluebeery / sweettooth , sounds like a good one.

I actually have some Sweettooth seeds bookmarked on my list of seeds to pick up.

I'm looking to get 3 varied tasty strains with the Sweettooth being my first choice so far

looking into the BB Kush and it seems less dramatic compared to the SweetTooth

Not sure I'll look into it. Basically I'm wanting a very flavorful strain , exceedingly so.

Sweettooth and Bubblegum and Dutch treat are what I'm considering atm

I got some candy cheese (or some shit like that) from delicious seeds as a freebie in my last order

Barneys Blue Cheese is absolute heaven

My best keeper to date for extreme flavour and aroma. So Fruity, Musky and Sweet at the same time

I will have 2 clones of her going into flower again in about 2 weeks :)

GreenFingers

Barney's Blue Cheese is what started my obsession with Blueberry/Crosses. I'm growing Buddha's Blue Cheese right now, she's in her 3rd weed of flower. I hope it's as nice (hopefully better) than Barney's.

Blue cheese is on my list

The cheese I just harvested was good but not very pungent it has a creamy berry flavor , the Mango was better with a taste and smell of ripe Mango.

I recommend it ,

Bubblegum has my interests I'll likely grow one

After much thought I decided to grow new strains every time so I get to enjoy varieties I would not otherwise

I was going to re-veg the Mango , not anymore as I'll be smoking it for at least 6 months as it is.

Variety from here on out no repeats

(unless its crazy good)

This time trying out a Chocolate Thai cross along with two bonus bubblegum seeds

The background on the Choco Candy strain

Parents ~ Chocolate Haze and OG Chocolate Thai

These strains already have the pronounced chocolate aroma, but it wasn’t strong enough to satisfy true chocolate lovers. Hand-selecting the phenotypes that develop the strongest chocolate taste, and then crossbreeding them over many generations, took its time. Things are ready when they’re ready. And yes, they truly are.

Choco Candy is sativa-dominant and clearly shows this in its growing traits. Indoor growers can expect plants that are 100-150cm tall, yielding up to 400-450g/m². Guerilla- and outdoor growers will most likely grow plants that are 120-200cm in height, and harvest around 400-500g per plant, depending on the climatic conditions. The flowering time was brought down to about 65 days, which is relatively short for a Haze variety with this extreme potency.

When it comes to flavour and high, things are really getting exciting. Advanced smokers will agree that there are not many Haze varieties on the market with such a delightful blend of aromas. The taste is rather fresh, very sweet, and most importantly, has noticeable chocolate aromas. The effects after smoking Choco Candy are equally amazing. The high is very fast-hitting, euphoric, and uplifting. Positive feelings can be felt almost instantly, and result in a head-high that make every day the perfect day to discover something new.

Choco Candy is a strain that is meant to be grown by someone who is interested in unique flavours and a strong, uplifting Sativa effect. Prospective and existing Haze lovers might appreciate the relatively short flowering time, especially when having in mind that many Haze strains often need a flowering time of 11 weeks or more.

Genetics: Chocolate Haze x OG Chocolate Thai
THC: 21%
Flowering time: +/- 65 days
Type: Sativa dominant
Height indoor: 100cm - 150cm
Height outdoor: 120 - 200cm
Yield indoor g/m²: 400 - 450g
Yield outdoor g/plant: 400 - 500g
Taste: Chocolate, Fresh, Fruity
Effect: High, Euphoric, Uplifting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bonus Bubblegum seeds have my interest as much or more then the Chocolate strain.

The best part is was wishing for bubblegum for the freebies and BAM they show up

Should be tasty for vaporizing hoping for a strong flavorful harvest

Will flush real well to help

OG Bubble Gum as listed by Zambeza

Carefully hand-selecting the fruitiest, and best performing phenotypes of Bubble Gum was only the starting point to create this indica-dominant overachiever.

Crossing the fruitiest phenotypes of Bubble Gum with the notorious and much loved west coast strain OG Kush, nicely executes the idea of creating a strain that is in many ways superior to varieties of well-established European seedbanks.

The short flowering time of only 55 days allows a quick amortization of energy costs that medicinal and recreational hobby growers need to spend. When putting the very short flowering time in relation to the high indoor yields of up to 550-600g/m², it gets pretty clear that OG Bubble Gum can be considered a high-yielding variety.

Even outdoors, harvests of up to 550-650g per plant are feasible in good conditions. This plant gets quiet big under the sun, usually between 150-200cm tall, packed with large buds all around. Indoor heights of 100-130cm can be expected.

When it comes to flavors and overall aromatic performance, this strain really knows how to shine. The aromas are a tasteful symphony of wild berries, contributed by a distinct sweetness, and lemon-like, slightly sour flavours from OG Kush. This aromatic blend also has some oriental spices in it.

Smoking this variety is really close to having a high-class culinary experience at a fancy restaurant. The relaxed stone might shift into a mild narcotic sensation when larger quantities are being consumed. Medicinal, as well as recreational use is conceivable when regarding the effects of OG Bubble Gum.

55 days

Genetics Bubble Gum x OG Kush
THC 19%
Flowering time +/- 55 days
Type Indica dominant
Height indoor 100 - 130cm
Height outdoor 150 - 200cm
Yield indoor g/m² 550 - 600g
Yield outdoor g/plant 550 - 650g
Taste Sweet, Spicy, Berry
Effect Stoned, Happy, Relaxed

Red cherry berry I think it is by barneys really does taste like candysweets my personal favourite is grand daddy purp

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In 4 weeks I'll know how this batch of Coco candy and bubblegum OG Kush x taste , they are in DWC and will be flushed for two weeks to clean them right up.

I have heard good things about OG Kush including its rich dank taste abundant harvest size and most recently it won the high times 2016 strain of the year.

Seems anyone and everyone is given credit for the origin of OG in OG Kush

Some say it stands for " Original Gangster " but more recently its being suggested it stands for Ocean Grown and refers to its California Origins. I myself find that suggestion to be weak at best and wreaks of Ego more then truth.

Now for the rest of the story

Back in 2006 a big time Canadian seed website was shut down some may remember it but all know the back story with Marc Emery.

His Canadian website was called Overgrow the government and sold seeds openly that shipped worldwide until 2006 when his company was seized and he was set for trial for distributing seeds to later spend 5 years in a U.S prison.

The website Overgrow the government helped spread seeds across the world in the early years of seed sales.

Its this idea overgrow the government that OG Kush is named for.

its not my case just some info I found when digging around the annals of the web where one Of Marc's seed breeders was relaying his thoughts on it.

Since I have never smoked OG I picked up 3 seeds for next round , should be good

Barney's Blue Cheese is what started my obsession with Blueberry/Crosses. I'm growing Buddha's Blue Cheese right now, she's in her 3rd weed of flower. I hope it's as nice (hopefully better) than Barney's.

Ever try the Barneys Farm Crimea Blue?
I just grew 5 out. 1 finished in 45 days the rest around 60. All had the strangest flavor I have ever had in a plant. You can tell the blueberry is in there but its the rest that dominates the flavor. Must be from the hash plant they used.

That's two votes for Grandad purples taste so far , being its such a cool looking plant its officially on the top of the seed purchase list.

Next rounds OG Kush seeds arrived they look tiger striped and healthy for freebies they sent along 2 LA specials , plus one AutoMazar and one auto Jet 47

likely sprout 2 OG's and two CoCo's left from the last seeds., to have some Indica and Sativas growing.

Back
Top Bottom