Wanting to Start Growing...

Dr. Bong

and if ya'll don't mind I am enlisting your help. I am looking to grow in a closet (no measurements yet I will take care of that A.S.A.P.) I have a feeling I might be able to fit 2-4 (I hate odd numbers) plants inside of this closet, maybe more. I just need all the information I can get. Whats the best soil? lighting? Whats the best way to keep the potency up? How do I make my bud taste sweeter? any and all other general questions about set-up and such. I am looking to do it not too cheap but I am not looking to make an incredibly extravagant room either. Also if you can point me in the direction of the best books on the subject I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
-Doctor Bong

Welcome to the forum Dr. Bong:
You don't really need a book. Start reading the below posts and keep reading elsewhere on this site. Just roam around the forum and read, read, read. Then you should be ready to grow, but educate yourself first!
Marijuana Grower's Handbook
Joys Of Growing - Great Guide!
The best soil here lately is Fox Farm Ocean Forset, but anything organic should do. Just stay away from Mirical Grow products. The best lighting? As much as you can afford, depends on your budget and how big your space is. There's a section of the grow forum that refers to books if you would like to get one, but IMHO, w/all the resources available on the web, you really don't need one.
Q: What are you using for seeds? Start w/baggie seeds if you can get them. Your first few grows are going to be a learning process, so why waist money on expensive seeds. Also, start at least twice as many seeds as you will have room to flower in your grow area. An average closet has 2x5 feet of floor space, and w/the right lights, you could flower 3-6 plants in there depending on what techniques you use But, you'll learn all about that in your reading which I STRONGLY encourage you do do FIRST.

Back
Top Bottom