Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzaSeedBank

News from Bonza HQ

There is some good news for us and this means even better news for you ...

Our good news is that we're moving to a brand new, shiny warehouse in the coming weeks so that we can continue to improve the service we offer to you and thousands of other loyal Bonza customers. We're really excited about our plans and think 2016 is going to be a great year.

The good news for you is this:

In order to streamline the warehouse move we have decided not to move thousands upon thousands of individually labeled and separated seeds so we need to get rid of them all as quickly as possible.

So we're running our biggest ever sale until the stock runs out and that's pretty great news for you with 50% off every product line that we carry until it's gone. And when it's gone ... well, it's gone and prices will return to normal levels.

All we ask is that you don't buy more than 5 seeds of any line so that we treat everyone fairly. But with so many strains to choose from that shouldn't be too difficult.

Well why browsing through the selection i noticed that almost every seed had been marked up anywhere from $1 to $2.50 before they discount.. Very disappointed in bonza for this.. Think i will try another seedbank that is honest and not out to only make as much profit as they can.. I understand they need profit(all businesses do) but its still a low move to make people think they are getting 50% off when they are actually only getting around 20%.. So im not sure if ill be ordering from these guys again.. Just my $.02 though

Hi Sypherz,

I'm sorry to hear of this experience. I just recently joined the team so I'm not aware of such practices. Please pm me if you have any questions or if I can help out in anyway possible.

Best,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom