This is the Russian Roulette auto the only one of the batch to survive!

This just dosen't look right!

Could this be a Male plant?

Every tiny bud looking part is the exact same size as a seed!

2019-7-15 9-1-8.jpgIMG_20190715_085541.jpg2019-7-15 9-2-18.jpg2019-7-15 9-2-11.jpg2019-7-15 9-2-46.jpg

Is it any wonder that all the seeds from this batch were "FUNKY" ....

The other R R that germinated never grew over 3 inches in 7 weeks and had to be pulled up; ANOTHER ONE, actually bit off its own head when the seed husk refused to fall off of the tap. The initial tap roots looked great however, the final 2 had about 2 inch long root sprouts when placed into the wetted rockwool starter plugs in the nursery for a week; then placed 1 in coco and 1 (not looking too promising) in hydro that was later destroyed.

IMG_20190627_112852.jpg

Seriously! This plant came out of the ground with flowers! My growroom has 2 fans direct circulation a 3rd high up to vent the hottest air, 2 lights and a small dehumidifier and a 4th fan "blowing outside air into the growroom" (one of the fans blowing OUT, is as high as 6.5 ft to exhaust rising hot air out.

I cannot remember a time during or after transplant when the temperature reached above 75 to 80 until the past week up to 87/89 when I turned my 20inch box fan from my bedside into the grow... (we have to live with no ac). Every seed from that strain went to every variety of shit. As did 3 ou of 4 of the autoflowering OG Kush from the same farm.

If I remember correctly, it was a Colorado bean cannery. At least ONE of the strains (OG Kush) looks stupid but might give up 1/2 oz if I'm a little lucky...

Everyone in Colorado is so cheesed up on weed so I don't think they're able to get things done right!!!

I can't even be sure if the names are even correct. I could even be growing seeds that were swept up from the floor!!!

I'm about to just see if these 7 CBD auto's may function and stuff em into a miniature SOG situation (putting 3 seedlings into each 10in hydro basket) and let them grow and mass up together!...

I was thinking of trying to find a photoperiod moui wowee. That was one bag of bud I'll never forget (up to that point it was unparalleled) until my redneck mommy flushed the last 1/2oz..

Wonder if it's still as good (or even better) than 1976...

Here's the OG Kush at 11 weeks it also was born showing flowers... Scrawny but showing some small popcorns for the curing jar..

Attachments

• IMG_20190715_170946.jpg
    IMG_20190715_170946.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 7
Check out Swami Seeds, they have Cherry bomb from Mr Green Genes. It's real deal Maui x Cherry AK, closest thing to real Maui you canfid. A lot f breeders claim to have Maui but most are suspect.

I'll try to budget a seed purchase in the next month or two.

This CBD has 5 top buds getting so's I can't even wrap my hand around them.

Now is when I can start counting the losses affected by my past accidents and mistakes.

Already done... learned and noted!!

Just searching what seems like a million different flavors of weed, I'm coining a new phrase (new to me). "Strain Brain" burning out on weed just from shopping for it. Seems like each visit to the dispensaries leads to a search for the seeds for yet another great strain .... I remember my first time I was looking for Gelato...

Just looked at Swami, they aren't saying where they are located and they have the highest prices I've ever seen.

They sell nothing under $100 and not saying what their postage is.

Maybe if 15 seeds is what you need; but $100 is probably not for me unless someone wants to go halves. My past 90$$ seed purchase was a near bust.

I just reinvented planting in coco mix in an efficient and less risky fashion.

That idea to replace the plastic starter cups with packing coco mix in a nylon net and placed inside 6 inch nanny pot is a much more comfortable way to root a seedling going into coco grow. It's hard to describe but this way, when transplanting it, the coco remains tightly together and the nylon net will not constrict cannibis roots. Plus daily care and the root growth can be easily monitored. As soon as the roots emerge through the net, just lift the whole bag and set it directly into the grow pot like planting a new tree... I can't find any disadvantages yet.

If one was to use the 10 inch size nanny pot at the start, perhaps the plant can be permanently grown there from K through 12. ?! Maybe i can try that if i choose to keep one indoors.

Effectively, Making it as easy to work with as a Bubbleponic bucket, all excess liquids drain into the bucket below; the entire setup allows drainage AND ventilation.

Simply topped over with common clay pellets And, keep i watered
Hiya bud. I know I was a dick the last time I commented on one of your threads but I honestly never meant it the way I came across. Figured I was best just to leave you to it rather than antagonise things. Iether way I hope you can accept my apologies. :)

Anyway, I've just read the last few pages of this and thought I'd see if I could help you out in a positive way.
Things looking a bit "funky " now so figured Id see if I can see tell went wrong.
I've got this far in your journal and this is the first very wrong thing I've spotted.
I don't want you to take anything the wrong way so I'll leave it at that just now.
If you'd like my advice I'll quite happily flick through the rest and comment on the pics to give my opinion where I can. I'm good with hydro mate. Really good.
I owe you a decent apology so would be a productive way to move forward I think :)
No offence taken if you'd rather I jog on mate but I reckon I can give you a big help here and would be nice to do so after how I came across the last time. :)
Hope your as stoned as I am mate. Keep it green :)

If I had $300, I would stay up all night talking to it; asking it what bill it wants to pay!

The past 3 months everything of value I own is in pawn to help the grand-daughters with 2 birthdays and 1 H-School graduation.

Hiya bud. I know I was a dick the last time I commented on one of your threads but I honestly never meant it the way I came across. Figured I was best just to leave you to it rather than antagonise things. Iether way I hope you can accept my apologies. :)

Anyway, I've just read the last few pages of this and thought I'd see if I could help you out in a positive way.
Things looking a bit "funky " now so figured Id see if I can see tell went wrong.
I've got this far in your journal and this is the first very wrong thing I've spotted.
I don't want you to take anything the wrong way so I'll leave it at that just now.
If you'd like my advice I'll quite happily flick through the rest and comment on the pics to give my opinion where I can. I'm good with hydro mate. Really good.
I owe you a decent apology so would be a productive way to move forward I think :)
No offence taken if you'd rather I jog on mate but I reckon I can give you a big help here and would be nice to do so after how I came across the last time. :)
Hope your as stoned as I am mate. Keep it green :)

Thanks Ever So Much for this reply. I really applaud you for it. I was more confused about it because I thought that you wanted to discouraged me at a time when I was still in diapers with growing Ganga. I had so many mistakes prior to that and killed nearly every germ'd seedling i touched!

My error was mostly to blame because I assumed the seeds I ordered were all autoflowering however, it turned out to be a Freebie CBD "photoperiod". If it was an auto, your observations would have been correct!

All is good with that one. It'll be in a curing stage within the next month. but my small grow room is about to play host to as many autoflowering as I have seeds (7 total) 2 strains of auto cbd. And are Gonna be into some SOG crowding with each strain in 2 separate buckets.

I should have two auto's ready to harvest real soon too.

When it all starts upwards, I'll be aching for advice.

These will probably be fully baked by the time I want to concentrate on filling the room with 2 or maybe 3 photo plants at summers end.

Hey Barny; here's a real brain burner!!!

Figure this one out and earn a pat on the back. High heat has been ruled out for both seed and seedling. Started and growing in coco choir. Nutes never higher than 500 till 6 inches high, then no more than 700ppm after. The only one of 4 that germinated normally. It was Transplanted after the 3rd node popped up ...

A riddle? Or just bad seeds?

Attachments

• 2019-7-15 9-1-8.jpg
    2019-7-15 9-1-8.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190715_085541.jpg
    IMG_20190715_085541.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2019-7-15 9-2-18.jpg
    2019-7-15 9-2-18.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2019-7-15 9-2-11.jpg