You don't have to remind me that I'm ho-hum dumb, Salt. ROTFLOL. :yahoo:kidding.

The yellow drying leaves have all been taken off and now the whole bottom 2/3 of the plant has drooping leaves. And another weird thing, Only the top 1/3 is growing "normal" marijuana leaves...

The thing was when I was searching on Quebec Seeds, they had search filters that I used. First filter was auto's, then THC count Tapped 27%! When I zapped the second filter, it must have cancelled the first filter. I assumed that I purchased Quebec Gold autoflower.

The order arrived and It was short one seed, 2 didn't even germinate and one couldn't shed its helmet and pinched the head right off. Only one travelled on and im trying my worst to kill it.

My problem is that trying to grow a photo only gives me a lot more time to kill the blasted thing. Plus I think about how little I actually smoke dosen't require a pound of stash of the same kind of smoke! When I can fit 3 or 4 autoflowering different strains in the same space and less chance of clumsy, stupid mistakes. However, the truth is at this juncture, if I'm in for a penny, might as well GO FOR A COUPLE #'s. It's legal to give it away to a friend in Michigan, I think?

Now, I Just need to make a friend. But with a face like mine it would take a real life princess for a second time!!!

15690052841962397123380426354605.png

Who could be that lucky???

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_150648.jpg
    IMG_20190920_150648.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20190920_151300.jpg
    IMG_20190920_151300.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 7
After soaking the pen in the 7.0 test solution as you suggested, i gave it a long, thorough rinse. It's now reading 7.01, WOW. Who discovered that little trick, thanks. Before I had those weak'ass powders that came with the weak'ass meter for my weak'ass test schedule! Prett Weak huh?

I was stressed out about remodeling the growroom, and how big this QG was getting, I lost track with testing the meters for accuracy. Not that it was really ever accurate till now.

What about these weak'ass droopy looking leaves?

It's flippin dying right now and my newly accurate meter says 6.12

I know how these weeds can rebound from nearly every I can throw at it. At 13 weeks old it might just be the exception.

They are still a bunch of leaves pretty dry from about her top on down and droopy too, all this is just in the last 2 or 3 days. The nutes are always about 750 to 800 is my full strength for full veg and flowering. The seedling is 50% at about 400 ppm mostly GH Grow, with a wee little bit of calmag and hydroguard.

You can always take cuttings, if it’s flowering it’ll have to reveg which takes extra time. May be a good idea. Is it under 12/12 light schedule?

12/12 since, I think, last weekend. Maybe it could be a malfunction in my water level because I was out for a night and the level was 6 or 7 quarts low next morning (usually takes 4+ per day) but it still had 2 or 3 quarts left in the bucket. Maybe when refilling it with the usual premix, something happened?

I prepared a bucket of 6.0 water and flushed the roots, then refreshed the nutes. I'll see how it looks in the morning. My 8oz bottle of ph up is coming tomorrow. It'l last for a couple months.

I thoroughly checked the roots and they all seem normal and healthy, a little brownish from the nutes.

IMG_20190920_194900.jpg
IMG_20190920_194719.jpg

The top areas are fresh and newer and are perfect for cutting. I looked up cloning on YouTube, it looks easy enough. I already have cloning gel and rapid start. Sterilized implements and everything else, my media and my humidity dome are all set to go.

This Chemdawg #4 seems to be way behind where it should be at 4 weeks old, it's short I may be wrong but, it seems to me that it should be a lot taller and rootyer.

IMG_20190921_132509.jpg

IMG_20190921_133721.jpg

I got 2 clones of the Quebec Gold started so wish me luck.

About the slow poke Chemdawg, if I mix 1/2 ml of Rapid Start to its water res, might it help promote faster/better rooting?

Temperatures have been in the low 70's nighttime to middle, upper 80's Daytime (rainy season) humidity goes from low/mid 40's to mid/upper 50's. But lately its been pretty humid around the clock so the doors get closed when I hit the rack.

I have lots of ventilation in and out and with the doors semi-closed, the tiny dehumidifier takes in a cup or more daily while the upper room's "out fan" pushes the hottest air out from the closet towards the reversible window fan just inches away. It's skid row'ish, but an adequate setup.

Wintertime brings out the vaporizing humidifier for my room. But now there's practically no more room in my room. So my Marine Corps training will have to "create more room"!!!

Not really much I can only do without ac in my room.

I have 2 cuttings cloning in my nursery tent. Just in case this Qubec Gold turns out to die or it strikes a pound of real gold. This time I used the correct rockwool... one is a node talle or should I cut it down another couple inches.?

Can somebody locate a picture of a healthy, normal, 4 week old chem #4 or link me to one?

As Popeye would say, I apprishcicate it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_20190921_170018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom