Soaking a day, I do that, next day there at the bottom;should've said. And, I make this distilled as close to 6ish ph even tried scarification on one seed too.

Distilled was recommended a looong time back while trying to find a way around spring water for rockwool transplant. I'm distrustful of so called spring water when I discovered it's a fifty, fifty coin toss that they are using "purified TAP water" and another was steeling underground water from local communities and selling it. I guess I can put down my environmental protest sign for a $2.00 bottle! Lol

I'll definitely find some and use it for all future seeds for germination.

My problem lately is trying to "acquire" the doggone seeds I want because of my having "never" used electronic/digital currency transferring over my phone...

I've only had trusted accounts using my debit card (like Amazon and PayPal). But they tempted me with a 10% Bitcoin discount "labyrinth"... my mistake. What a frightening "Coinbase" application process and seedsman ran that order around in circles for two days so the were sure i couldn't get a discount or free seeds!!! I have nothing to show for it all. I was determined to spend my last damn $40 for a super fast autoflower. The trouble seemed worth it till 15 emails from seedsman taught me otherwise. What A RunAround.... I suppose a gheto grow like me isn't enough $$ to be helpful; they sent me an "Invalid" discount code because I offered up my PayPal. But, that cupon was invalid and was only good for ONE HOUR.

I gave up.. maybe I'll try again next payday.

Ps, my room is barely room for one small really fast flower so I can get something to harvest before my small stash runs out (3 or 4 grams weekly,@ X 10 or 11 weeks).

Many of the us folks charge high prices. I saw one that sold very little packets under #100 +.

I just wish i had started growing 5 years ago when I started smoking regularly again. By now all my mistakes would be ancient history. And would have found a friend with hundreds of extra seeds:hug:

Hey Penny, I have THREE, gorgeous photos cooking right now. One clone of my old Quebec Gold failure, then one healthy chem4 growin up nicely (after a slow start. Then a second chem4 at 5 weeks. I also have the only kosher Kush auto to properly start, at a fresh 4 or 5 day old seedling. She'll be about 10 11 weeks to finish flower (cutting it real close with my little stash).

The Two back right are chem4. Back left was only a 3 inch cutting 5 weeks ago...
Sorry about it being mono but it handles the grow lights better...

IMG_20191125_190418.jpg

I hope y'all are liking my DIY water level gauges. Never needlessly lift the plant to see the water. Cost about 50 cents each My prototypes are with 7-11 straws (no I don't steal them). Easy to clean, and/or disposable! no cross contamination and fit's ANY Skid Row budget. Once set to proper water level, it will show just as accurate for 3.5gal as well as 5gal. (I just discovered that an hour ago when I changed the Chemdawg into a 5 gallon res to accommodate her huge root mass.

If I live long enough!!! The fact that it was mishandled at transplant, kind of stunted it's growth by a couple/3 weeks. But as soon as I topped it, BAM; the show began. Started growing legs so im nurturing those tops !!! I'll predict the weight resembling a 14 week autoflower. This one is 13 weeks. And from some I've seen, it should be reaching higher.

I hope my hands aren't getting too involved!

Wow! Since the big #4 is looking at 12 weeks now, and a far way to start flowering. I need to keep the faith that these 3 photos will furnish me a bucket full of bud'ism to give me the luxury of just having some plain old fun with the whole thing. Maybe my new autoflower is gonna be as delicious as my other.

Right now I'm smoking my Auto Kush CBD and I'm still trying to get my head around just how freaking good my home grown is turning out to be. After proper curing, this is some 3 hour + high, One-Hit Wonder! I recommend it "HIGHLY" :adore:

I just upped the nutes from mid/upper 600's to mid/upper 700's pre-mix. This should have been a week ago but I wanted to let it recover after I did a serious trimming down of nearly all the little minority branches.

I think my next seeds will likely be Dr Seeds, Auto Northern Lights (if it's an indica dominant). The plant is slower than Auto Northern Lights Xpress I wanted from the British bank. But the promotional photograph looks wickedly heavy...

auto-northern-lights-4.jpg

I just upped the nutes from mid/upper 600's to mid/upper 700's pre-mix. This should have been a week ago but I wanted to let it recover after I did a serious trimming down of nearly all the little minority branches.

I think my next seeds will likely be Dr Seeds, Auto Northern Lights (if it's an indica dominant). The plant is slower than Auto Northern Lights Xpress I wanted from the British bank. But the promotional photograph looks wickedly heavy...

auto-northern-lights-4.jpg

That's what I'll be growing next. I'll drop the seeds after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom