My other dr seeds were these chem#4 that gave me under 50% germination 2 of 5 (probably my fault). But they are a strange first veg stage of growth (really tight, bushy growth just below the top fan leaves). Just like the big chem4.

I will likely need to trim it back, when it finally gets topped like I did with the first one. (That made it go strong). I'll need to see how it continues.

20191126_123244.jpg

I suppose I should consider when I should start flipping these two, sooner than later because of age alone. I can easily divide my room in two parts.

I just hope someone can look at the two photos and describe how I should recognize if these are ready to begin flowering...

Any feedback?
IMG_20191125_190418.jpg

It's only been about 36 hours since I moved the big chem4 into a 5 gallon res and it's already showing a boost of growth.

I am impressed with this chem4 and as you said, I'm gonna keep posting for all see the final bud results. Im trying to get them thick and tall despite my mistakes.

This auto kush at the moment of birth and today @5days. Sorry if the moment of birth looks a wee wee bit vulgar at first glance LOL.

2019-11-21 21-12-43.jpg2019-11-26 21-10-36.jpg

I hated doing it but nobody I can find that sells those 6 week auto's so I went back to Seedsman and AGAIN, I went through a ton more of their BULLSHIT with every intention of just paying FULL with my bank card. TRHEE TIMES They tried their G.DAMNDEST to turn my $23 order (free ship) into a $60 and then, $75 order ( trying to sneak a fee for so called FREEBIES). However, through sheer determination to get those seeds, I still ended up paying $30 for 3 seeds and, WITHOUT A SINGLE FREEBIE!!!!!!! Freebies that "NOBODY ASKS FOR, OR WANTS IN THE FIRST PLACE". WTF?

HELL..
SEEDSMAN... They should be called RazzleYouDazzleYou Seeds........

I say FUCK EM!!!! They Obviously don't like small buyers like me. Otherwise, avoid their version of "impulse buying" and just be super extra observant during checkout. Next, their invasive pay now tactics will include "But Wait: We Will DOUBLE The Offer; [just pay a seperate fee] Grab This NOW; Offer Expires In Just 60 seconds!

MO FU PLEASE.

Trying to use Zelle was the plan after bitcoin was unsuccessful but I soon called it quits after toiling with it for many hours. So this month I just sent the order with no bs but still it went round and round for an hour... I don't intend to send any good vibrations their way...

I'll just have to wait till after my order is sent so they won't spit in my soup [so to speak].

Whenever I start to think that things are going well, and can weather my sense of pending doom, my feelings of "could I be doing better" starts to come over me!

So far the led lights have been set to full spectrum. These lights have an on/off for the Blue And Red (veg/bloom).

Since they're about entering "mid-veg, [21 inches topped]. All photoperiod.

what would happen to them if I just switched off the red and use only the "Veg blue" settings?

I'm pretty sure you'd see them slow down. The plants may prefer a specific spectrum, but they'll take all they can get.

I think the bloom/veg switch was originally someone's idea to separate THEIR light from the herd. It caught on with growers, and the other manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon lest they lose market share. Well, that's the story I came up with, without any facts to back it up.

Back
Top Bottom