Thanks penny. I want to keep my money here. So I'll give em a look see.

My harvest is in another month or so and my next grow will be nothing but fast auto's.

Penny. You turned me on to chemdawg. This is weird, im growing 2 Chem4 now.

Went there looking for auto's and I found an autoflowering cross between a Chemdawg 4 and TresDawg called "Stardawg"

If chem4 is all you say, then this sounds titillating!

All 4 of this grow are in Full Flower. In another week they should be starting to turn. Maybe the smell will hold off until after the inspections. One date is still unknown.

IMG_20200203_145931.jpg

Man I'm delighted because All Four Roommates are in the exact same point in growth. My inspection is a week away and depending on the oders they might need to understand a mild winter day in the garage where inspectors don't look at. (forecast says upper 30's).

But come harvest time, I'm gonna be a busy sob. Maybe a 3 or 4 day picking and trimming affair. I might need more curing boxes, I hear shoeboxes are good. I have 3 strains and just happen to have 3 really cool flip-lid masons. The big one is a 1 qt. *So what if I,m pessimistic about the 2 chem4's needing a quart jar.

20200204_130906.jpg

STONER THOUGHT- If I blow bubble's in my ice tea, wouldn't it then become a "carbonated drink"?
:Rasta:

I don't have a seperate place to give the auto its own cycle. As of now, it's in full flower at 12/12 with the rest. It should be finished a lot sooner though.

As of yet, all 4 plants are in perfect sync and they are all in full flowers they are beginning to wither and sugar leaf. The auto is looking as fruitful as the photos.

IMG_20200210_101409.jpg

I'm glad they're not putting out much odors for the inspection tomorrow. Tonight I need to make sense of my bedroom that'll conceal my closet and my exposed peripherals. It worked last year! I hope it's a pass again won't need to come back.

Thankfully my room is the most cluttered in the house.

I'm running bissle carpet powder through the house. Shutting down the grow room power really early am. And maybe another shake of powder.

I'll use my ironing board and a couple boxes to block off the closet doors.

It worked last year but they weren't in flowering. I got this (I hope). I'm 65 next month and getting too old and sick for paperwork stress on a regular basis. Feel like I should have a damn layer on retainer!

The fact that my closets and dressers and closed containers are "off limits" to inspectors and my closet doors close well enough to hide what's inside. My home is always clean and now it smells great too.

They are supposed to inspect windows, electrical, utility rooms, plumbing, floors and entryways.

Only unoccupied homes are opening closet areas ok.

Back
Top Bottom