The last time I tried to order from seed king they failed to complete my order. This time THEY DID THE SAME FUCKING THING. I've been waiting over a week and for the second time they claim I failed to complete payment;;; and both times I used PayPal and both times seedking failed to complete my purchase. THEY WON'T EVEN COMPLETE A 3 SEED ORDER! Probably not worth their time...

Please tell me where i can buy some fast "Express Growing" autoflowering cbd strain (the fastest growing) and from a real fast US provider.

Yes Chris I tried the Zelle option the last time I tried an order of chem4 from them and it all led noplace just like now with chosing the PayPalme option. I have a very longstanding account with PayPal.

I even showed them the screenshot of the "completed order form. And they had rejected that proof with a well worn brush off!!! Once I looked at their feedback, it became clear that they have alot crappier, slower processing issues than me...

I Cancelled and will look to reorder something from a different bean farm next payday.

If you don't remember, I have 2 chem4. The first plant had a bad start when I put the seedling in the wrong rockwool cube and took over another 4 weeks before small roots started coming out of the sides. So 6 weeks in, I planted my last chem4 seed.

The older bad start chem4 is in flowering at the same time as the younger chem4 but its buds are half the size of the as the younger one. The younger chem4 is smaller but the buds are growing very big. So today I moved the younger chem4 into a 5gal reservoir.

IMG_20200221_180610.jpg

IMG_20200221_180627.jpg

Do you know how I can get a notification every time there's a reply to my threads?

Click your name on the black menu bar, then select preferences. This page has the general settings that lets you select what triggers a notification, and how it is sent. Threads need to be 'Watched' to receive notifications, and this page also has the conditions necessary to automatically set this.

If there is a thread you want to subscribe to, but not post in, you can click 'Watch' on the the right side of the line under the thread title with the page numbers. Similarly you can find 'Unwatch' there so that you can stop getting notifications for that thread.

On 'Watched Threads' in the 420 Forums menu there are two places where you can alter your notifications. At the top right is the 'Manage watched threads' menu. Here you affect ALL your watched threads. You can enable or disable e-mail notifications, and stop watching all the threads.

Each thread has a check box on the 'Watched Threads' pages. Checking the box for a thread enables options for a a single thread, or the group of threads with checked boxes. At the bottom of every page in 'Watched Threads' is the drop down menu 'With selected...' You can set this to 'Enable email notification,' 'Disable email notification,' or 'Stop watching.' You need to click 'OK' to make the change.

These are the places I've found to manage the threads I participate in. There may be more, but those are all I've needed to date.

I contacted them asking for a recommendation for a high CBD autoflowering but their suggestion was a $100+ sticker and I'm limited to 60$ total.

I'm looking around and discovering that real high CBD autoflowering is not so common. Probably why the price is so high. I already have some CBD photoperiod so I'll just plan that grow later on this spring/summer. Im starting an auto grow next month, try to germinate 3 fast seeds like my Northern lights express and see if all 3 will open.

Seedsman gas some fantastic high CBD strains at good $$$

But you've already struggled with them

Edit

What I've seen, most USA seed banks are for sure higher $$$ than overseas, some amazing genetics but you pay for it

Back
Top Bottom