I tried super Cropping and they wouldn't bend or knuckle. After a good pinch, I try to gently bend it; but twice with just a 20 degree or so bend, the branches just snapped. I taped em back with a hope they'll mend... I "Might Try" once more with more pinch on the circumference and les bending pressure from my fingers... I new I would screw it up. Likely "at least" 6 or more nug's may have just been destroyed.

This plant isn't just taking up a lot of height, it's getting to be 3ft round in a 2x4' area and has a bigger belly bulge than Mama Cass.

These little auto's are being suffocated of light a little bit more each day. I'm starting to wish, my closet was shaped like a "Big Bay Window".

That's more likely why they snapped. But could equally be my fault... after the harvest, I'll take her remains out to the woodpile for the next bonfire. lol

Ok, a few minutes charge here.

I got the super cropping down for this plant. I needed to pinch and roll the stem in my fingers like twisting a joint "all the way around"; how Ironic!

The super cropped last night 10pm lights out.. Thirteen hours later and the tip of each bent branch is already growing "skyward"

Where I bent and heard the snap, didn't seem to seriously harm it.
IMG_20190611_113619.jpg

I am imagining how tall it would be if I hadn't topped it at early veg. It could be over 6ft not counting the 5 gal bucket.

I'm still thinning the big leaves (reducing it's girth and inner light/sight penetration

There must be some way to put all this overgrowth into a smokable form. I'm seeing nearly 3/4 lb dried.

This plant has taken me to the level of love hate!
Love Growing,
Hate My Limitations!

At first I topped it @ node 7 then when still seedling, because (as it turns out) Dumb Luck! I am now at maximum light height and it's bending over.

Imagine how tall this thing would be if I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom