From scanning YouTube, I realize there's too many things to know about grow methods because (what we call) weed is like a green super ball as you say, "bounce back"! And is undergoing crazy kinds breeding and growing experiments, A fascinating marriage of Science and Imagination.

Wow, Monster is right. This was one of those crazy YouTube's. After watching, I still didn't know anything about it, there was volume issues with the sound. Thought it was wild to look at. It looked similar or the same as this.

monster-crop-john-henry-sm.jpg

I got the super cropping down for this plant. I needed to pinch and roll the stem in my fingers like twisting a joint "all the way around"; how Ironic!
Took me a bit to get the feel of it...what amazes me is how little it phases them and how quick they want to grow up again. I have to bend and rebend and rebend or they shoot straight back up from a 90' angle!

Been a while but here's an update.

Nearly all main branches have been super cropped (one twice) and since Nuggets come in many shapes and sizes, I have no idea what the final bud should look like or when it's ripe enough for harvest.

If you can tell by these, how far to harvest?

IMG_20190616_121110.jpg

IMG_20190616_121120.jpg

Been a while but here's an update.

Nearly all main branches have been super cropped (one twice) and since Nuggets come in many shapes and sizes, I have no idea what the final bud should look like or when it's ripe enough for harvest.

If you can tell by these, how far to harvest?

IMG_20190616_121110.jpg

IMG_20190616_121120.jpg

You need 60X or more magnification for the trichomes to accurately determine when to harvest. I use a USB microscope as my hands are not steady enough for a hand held device.

@nearly 65, my hands were too shakey 3 years ago when I had to quit a watch repair hobby. My most magnification 10x

The clone is looking sad and probably too far along into flowering to take hold.

It was brought to light that autoflowering seedlings exposed 12/12 light will skip vegetative and skip vegetative and right into flowering stage; which is actually what happened to these Russian Roulette seedlings.

One getting taller but born with flowering. One seedling with under 3 inches overall in a month and born with one flower and is hardly going anywhere... clearly a waste of hope for any fruit.

Two other auto's are looking ok so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_165015.jpg
    IMG_20190616_165015.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20190616_165040.jpg
    IMG_20190616_165040.jpg
    608.7 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom