Im glad my smoking don't make me cough. Good news. Weather that study is right or wrong, I "choose" to believe it, and won't even bother to double check for that study on Google! LOL

I was trying to say that even though I have lung issues my smoking 4 to 8 puffs per day isn't too harsh for me and I'm willing to smoke till I choke. The pain I am able to be distracted from, outweighs any lung issues and it lends credence to what penny said since I haven't had a flair up in 2 years. Gives me yet another reason to look forward to the benefits of cbd.

By the end of this month, I might even be tasting it and asking "Wheres The Tang?" (Like relaxing in outer space).

I need a pro bono attorney to lock away my granddaughters wast of human skin, biological deadbeat dad for EIGHTEEN YEARS OF NON SUPPORT. Pure to the bone, Ghetto Gigolo. He's so comfortable with his freedom, he actually believes he has ZERRROOO Obligation for his kids, these- Orphan's by his design... but his face is always in photographs at every one of their milestone events claiming those girls as HIS Daughters, just before he takes food out of their mouths and tells his 16yo To QUIT SCHOOL AND "Get A Job So You Can Support your mom!!!!!

That POS BASTARD . JAIL PLEASE

I could rant for hours about the life of a sloozer . . He Sniffs out his female prey from their female with "Low Self Esteem Faramones" and like a pimp, he shoves one hand in her purse with his other hand in her,,, well other purse!!! Along with pimping out the side of his airheads ride trying to fulfill his spending cash.

I may have a hammer to add to our cause. He let it slip that he (or his purse) gets paid on the first and he slinked away with EMPTY PROMISE TO AT LEAST GIVE THEM REGULAR POCKET MONEY!! No actual EYE witnesses but a dozen Ear witnesses and not even his Jehovah Witness mommy offered up a SIMPLE AAAAMAN!

Are Social security recipients DATA in public records ? I ask because if he's claiming these children as his dependents, maybe they got him on tax fraude.. he's a coward never had custody or desire to have them.

DHS is the first layer of defense guarding the states money as if they get a cash bonus for every FKOFF they rubber stamp. She's been married into trouble forever. I had to put her off the my trampoline so I can do my own bouncing along...

This magnifier app is the closest thing I can offer. The flowers are about the size of my thumbnail.

2019-6-18 12-14-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom