Just keeping a record for us because (as I said) I don't know Jack about Jane. No way of identifying the strain so no written/photo records to go by.

I've seen pictures of buds longer than my hand and I've seen pictures of a branch covered with tiny buds (like my flower size is now).

So, the next few weeks are like month 9 in cannabis terms. That makes me an expecting papa. It's only fitting that a man that's only had females to care of for 40yrs to finally find one that requires just One feeding per day and is starting to prepare me a feast for its room and board!!!

The question remains is my medium size bag of popcorn gunna have enough salt and butter? Or will I be Larf-ing all the way to the poorhouse!

downloadfile.jpg
what-is-larf.jpg

Ive seen that the final week or so is when a plant is starved?! I can understand the process. If i read "Back in the 70's" it was to pull up the plant, roots and all, and hang it upside down till harvest? Yes, No?

Some memories are in that area clouded in that "Purple Haze"!

After starting super Cropping, it's as if I'm learning the art of basket weaving! It's looking like tangled pile of bent branches.

Some were bent away from the light, the rest being rescued from the doors, walls and appliance gear...

Rotating the plant is no longer possible.

It's just amazing how much pain these weeds can endure!!!
IMG_20190619_170321.jpg

Some branches are bent rightfully and the ones that are broken without proper control are actually taped together (and holding) with barely a shred of stem left.

I think cannabis can recover from a complete amputation at ground level...

There should be a study of the healing properties that the living plant supplies to itself.

Update.

This bud is about the size of my thumb and is the Queen of the hill by far at 30 pcnt bigger from oldest flower.

What is that white velvet carpet on all those tiny sugar leaves? (I'm assuming this is a good thing?

IMG_20190621_175147.jpg

Don’t look bad at all, she’s still got a long ways to go before she’s mature. The frost you see are trichomes, that’s where all the cannabinoids and terpenes will be.

These other plants (supposedly autos) are doing every kind of strange. All under the same 12/12 light cycles as the Killer Nuke and the word to me was, that the 12hr cycle wouldn't affect them but, I can't think of any other reason for this growth.

I'm gonna have to make a choice of photo or auto! Keeping things about best product for the available area and appliances. Two of them are looking horrible and won't produce anything! And the other two seem slow even as autoflowering.

The dates can be seen (4 and 5 weeks respectively).

IMG_20190621_191220.jpg
IMG_20190621_191203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom