Probably screwed the pooch be experimenting beyond my level with coco choir. OR, Maybe just a genetic autoflower experiment gone wrong. I'm trying to figure out just what stage it's in (pre flower, flower or starting to bud!!!!

The lower (oldest) flowers'ets are turng color.

I just germed all these 7 new CBD autos from the quebec order. One Cheese has given a tap over 2 inches in 2 days in paper towel. And the other 3 cracked so we'll see. One of the 3 CBD Kush auto's is tapped and by morning the others will too.

Hey Barny; here's a real brain burner!!!

Figure this one out and earn a pat on the back. High heat has been ruled out for both seed and seedling. Started and growing in coco choir. Nutes never higher than 500 till 6 inches high, then no more than 700ppm after. The only one of 4 that germinated normally. It was Transplanted after the 3rd node popped up ...

A riddle? Or just bad seeds?
Oohhh I like a challenge haha.
Right... Hmm.....
Ooh got it.....
Pic no2 says the plant is rootbound. Theres something we can't see underneath that Coco.
Something that's as wide as the plant is in that picture.
Did I get it?
Still got like 15 pages to catch up on mate but I'll get on it tomorrow cos I'm off to bed shortly.
actually ... Is that not what my first comment was there? Not sure why I've went bold. Just happened. Not shouting lol. Not about to look up and check. I'll leave it to fate.
Sounds familiar enough so I'll go grab my 50p :)

Studying my journal will be a lead to 100 pages of rambling! lol

There is a hydrometer in the pic.

The plant was probably stunted from being stunted from being within 10 feet of me...

I dont have a clue about the problem so. It's a lost cause; but curiosity wants me to let it finish whatever it wants to do and photograph the root ball afterwards. And I'm no stranger to screwing up a root system. It'll likely be the size of a walnut (if that big). If i remember, it was started in a tiny jiffy Pete pod. And transplanted in coco. And the coco has vermiculite and expanded clay pellets mixed in.

Studying my journal will be a lead to 100 pages of rambling! lol

There is a hydrometer in the pic.

The plant was probably stunted from being stunted from being within 10 feet of me...

I dont have a clue about the problem so. It's a lost cause; but curiosity wants me to let it finish whatever it wants to do and photograph the root ball afterwards. And I'm no stranger to screwing up a root system. It'll likely be the size of a walnut (if that big). If i remember, it was started in a tiny jiffy Pete pod. And transplanted in coco. And the coco has vermiculite and expanded clay pellets mixed in.
Haha bingo it's the jiffy pellet mate. They're notorious for it. Seen way too many people fall victim to those things. Can get them root bound almost instantly if the nets left on. Safer to use root riots. Not sure how it happens to be honest. The net on thems hardly tight but it does happen an awful lot . Especially to autos.
Il go have a flick though and see what happened to the funky one though. Should be able to tell you where it went wrong. I don't mind some rambling mate, skiving work again so it'll keep me occupied lol

My last store bought a month ago (1/2oz Sativa with the usual forgettable name) may be the cause of my sudden month of insomnia and anxiety. I was focused more on the strong buzz and should have gone for a relaxed buzz. But that's my fault. I should get a couple grm of Indica and see if it relaxes me. Looks lik my bait money may not be needed anyway, plus if the rain keeps on, the Detroit River will soon be outside my door.

My area has a serious drainage problem so, I'll only need to put a big treble hook on the rod and snag some local wildlife as they swim by.

Maybe that MiniCooper size OMGpossum that was in my yard the other night!
Haha
Here's a better one and som updates on the CBD.

Immediately after i made the mistake of topping the CBD, a reader called Barney(something) mad a prediction of somewhere around or UNDER 1/4 oz.

I think this plant intends to make a joke over that prediction. I see flowering as far as 3, or 4 nodes from the top of each main branch and most of those branches have sub-branches doing just as well!

I wish YouTube could show me a glimpse into her future harvest!!!!!
Eh? No way is that the tiny wee stunted auto that you topped? Surely not? Really? Didn't bet you I'd eat my shoe or anything did I? Lol

I tried super Cropping and they wouldn't bend or knuckle. After a good pinch, I try to gently bend it; but twice with just a 20 degree or so bend, the branches just snapped. I taped em back with a hope they'll mend... I "Might Try" once more with more pinch on the circumference and les bending pressure from my fingers... I new I would screw it up. Likely "at least" 6 or more nug's may have just been destroyed.

This plant isn't just taking up a lot of height, it's getting to be 3ft round in a 2x4' area and has a bigger belly bulge than Mama Cass.

These little auto's are being suffocated of light a little bit more each day. I'm starting to wish, my closet was shaped like a "Big Bay Window".
Yeah the ol' supercropping looks easy but it bloody well isn't. Been playing about with it periodically but never had great results. Just doesn't do what I want it to do. I'm officially given up on it this time and sticking with LST. Gonna have to hang bits off the ceiling this time cos my s/c didn't work out and theyre all wonky :(

Well after looking through everything there mate I can't really see anything you done wrong. Just slap it down to shitty genetics I think. Crackin job on the big one though. She's a belter. Just keep doing whatever you done to her and your stash bucket will be bottomless in no time.
Seen you looking for some strain recommendations. For an Indica they don't get much stronger than Dutch Passion night queen. It's lethal mate. Straight Afghan kush and it can floor my auld man. That's quite an achievement lol.
Their autos are all massive and from what I've tried they've all been awesome. (Except brooklynne sunrise. That ones a cabbage)
If you want to save some cash try Seedstockers. Cheapest beans on the planet by a mile and the genetics are primo !

The theory about what caused the skinny stickweed may be right since it's twin never reached 3 inches high and they were the only two of that batch that germinated and started directly in jiffy. I normally use rockwool plugs and or cubes.

But the fact still remains that bad Carma and bad Luck (my only religion) are always influencing my succes rate.

So far, I have only one auto out of 10/12 beans actually looking proper and in frame! (Quebec Gold) now 8 weeks old.

I just put a few auto cbd in hydroponic
IMG_20190717_151535.jpg
IMG_20190717_151456.jpg
IMG_20190717_151447.jpg
rockwool under the humidity dome nursery.

This foolish looking stickweed is called Russian Roulette, There's no doubt that I'm dealing all empty chambers with this batch (all duds).

I am out of smoke and $$ so, I culled a smaller mature branch and I'm drying it out for a temporary stash until payday, but I will have to forgo curing an go directly to the pipe!!!

But now I know for a fact that this Killer Nuke is a real nice and mellow buzz (just from the green fragments I've tasted so far.

The most of my growing from seeds has been like playing a game of Russian Roulette with a 9mm automatic with one in the chamber.

Well, I decided to yank this Russian Roulette because it's wasting "very valuable" space. The new seedlings need to have the light.

The roots are actually started in a rockwool plug . It would appear the roots are normal when compared to the size of the plant!!! Im taking pics during the surgery to expose as much as possible.
IMG_20190718_155452.jpg
IMG_20190718_155503.jpg
IMG_20190718_155531.jpg
IMG_20190718_155558.jpg
IMG_20190718_160007.jpg
IMG_20190718_160633.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190718_155503.jpg
    IMG_20190718_155503.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 45
Well, I decided to yank this Russian Roulette because it's wasting "very valuable" space. The new seedlings need to have the light.

The roots are actually started in a rockwool plug . It would appear the roots are normal when compared to the size of the plant!!! Im taking pics during the surgery to expose as much as possible.
IMG_20190718_155452.jpg
IMG_20190718_155503.jpg
IMG_20190718_155531.jpg
IMG_20190718_155558.jpg
IMG_20190718_160007.jpg
IMG_20190718_160633.jpg
Haha yeah mate that's a real early root bound. Not just the rockwool though, she never accepted the new media for some reason. Wasnt a big layer of pebbles right underneath her with no binding media by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom