Old Salt, Did you get an empty package?

My birthday is day after St Patricks day AND planned harvest day.

Attachments

• clover_1582576901316.gif
    clover_1582576901316.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 6
Old Salt, Did you get an empty package?

My birthday is day after St Patricks day AND planned harvest day.
No the whole package was confiscated, and Border Services sent me a letter. The letter had a Reference No. that resembled a UK Royal Mail tracking number. I think the package contained seeds I won, and I don't have the tracking number from the seed bank. That makes it more difficult to find out what happened. Border Services won't tell me who sent it, citing our privacy laws.

This is my first time hearing about these delivery problems, and I sure feel for all of you. @Pennywise, I was really surprised the hear of your experience in the US. If I may ask, do you live in a legal state?

I'm in a US location where it has been legalized and I haven't had any delivery issues. Caveat, I've only ordered seeds about 6 times, but each time has gone smoothly. I would flip if my seeds didn't arrive and my money was gone. That's some bull!

It doesn’t happen often but if you’re a seed hoarder like me your luck will run out and you’ll have a package seized by customs, usually in JFK in New York

It doesn’t happen often but if you’re a seed hoarder like me your luck will run out and you’ll have a package seized by customs, usually in JFK in New York
@Pennywise I have never been lucky. I must be now! :Rasta: :woohoo: :slide:

I couldn’t tell you how many seed orders I’ve received and only had 1 order seized. Ace seeds sent me a replacement pack when I emailed them. I finally got my Durban Poison.

Now you're sounding like me penny! There's NEVER enough LUCK to go around!!

I know the seizure laws applies to federal laws. Right now federal laws require that marijuana (in any form) is illegal to import into the USA. According to the border patrol tv shows I've seen, Requiring it to be seized and destroyed. I've never seen a discussion about insignificant infractions being utilized...

I had a package arived torn open and the seller refused to compensate me.

They can put me on any f'n list they have.

I'm too old to give a sh!t...

Right now my only fear (as such) is nosy neighbors stalking my grow watching my grow lights through my back, BR windows.

I caught is ass once already and within the past week, we had an overnight snow where he left his footprints leading back to my BR window.

I'm in the market for a 20 gage (or smaller) shotgun... If I catch him again, I'll rock salt his f,ing ass......

Im sure he's familiar with the type of lights that beam through the cracks in the blinds. Combine that with the window being next to my bed so they have fast and safe access through to the back porch.

My plan is to fasten a blocking rail of some material (wooden dowel) to prevent ANY window from opening more than 10 or12 inches

I also have a smoke detector modified as a fishing wire, tripwire, boobitrap. This was test-proven to catch a lunchbox thief when my daughter was 11yo. A classmate of hers was steeling her lunch box goodies every day. So I rigged her box with a modified smoke alarm and while I waited in the teacher's lounge I caught the crook "red handed". The moment the kid openedit, the alarm went off.. It worked 30+ years ago., so I just now re-created that alarm to catch a peeping Tom...

Until I can afford a better alarm system, it'll have to do...

Ive been a macgyver all my adult life.

:idea:

The Feds usually won’t spend time going after you for some seeds. But I’m sure your name is entered into a data base. If you use your real name.
Yikes!! Grand Daddy Black is my real name! :Rasta:

Today a minor miracle occurred!

Seed King FINALLY accepted responsibility for the screwups regarding my attempted order. They finally "actually" investigated the matter after about 8 or 10 emails after I sent them a screenshot of my transaction, they offered this weak apology... =====

Hi Joseph,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the payment issue. At Seed King, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to recent internal system update.

This issue has been forwarded to the Finance Department so immediate action will be taken.

Thank you and have a good day!

If it were me controlling this matter, after WEEKS of KRAPP; I would have sent my $50 purchase "FREE OF CHARGE"

Seed King is just arrogant enough to think their bullshit don't cause lasting damage to their reputation.

My last interaction with them, they went too far and their sarcasm got my serious side over heated... and then they finally found the cause.

I have had 2 bad experiences with SeedKing and both were carbon copy failures of the same payment issue!

Today a minor miracle occurred!

Seed King FINALLY accepted responsibility for the screwups regarding my attempted order. They finally "actually" investigated the matter after about 8 or 10 emails after I sent them a screenshot of my transaction, they offered this weak apology... =====

Hi Joseph,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the payment issue. At Seed King, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to recent internal system update.

This issue has been forwarded to the Finance Department so immediate action will be taken.

Thank you and have a good day!

If it were me controlling this matter, after WEEKS of KRAPP; I would have sent my $50 purchase "FREE OF CHARGE"

Seed King is just arrogant enough to think their bullshit don't cause lasting damage to their reputation.

My last interaction with them, they went too far and their sarcasm got my serious side over heated... and then they finally found the cause.
@warezaholic, I agree, that is a pretty lame response. :reading420magazine:

20200212_194340.jpg

Screenshot_20200213-173333_Chrome.jpg

Even after these documents were forwarded to them, they didn't offer a conclusion. Even after they sent about 4 or 5 email correspondence, and one sarcastic denial letter they didn't think to do a proper investigation untill I repeated Their shade of sarcasm.

It seems as if most vendors have a rotten sense of business. As if every customer is somehow trying to cheat them!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY WHY I intended to produce my own seeds. I waited to long to begin my last seed growing efforts.

Next time I'll be "on time"...

Back
Top Bottom