Was gifted seeds called Reaper Wreck: Anyone heard of this strain?

Herby Paisley

Hi gang was needing some help... I was gifted a bunch of seeds from a fellow grower in my area and he called them Reaper Wreck? Has anyone heard of this strain or know it under another strain name? The reason being is one reaper wreck plant ended up being a male and well did his deed to my ladies so gonna have some cross breed seeds soon... So wanted to try to find some information on background genetics to better grow the next generation out :) Thanks all!

No info out there on the web, so probably one of those have to ask who you got them from as kind of sounds like something they made or knew someone that did.

Thanks!... Dwight Monk... I was kinda thinking that too, when I couldn't find any info either.. My other grower friend said its probably a grim reaper train wreck cross breed. guess I will go with those male genetics and with those combined with my Mk ultra plant and Riddler sativa plant mothers... gonna have some pretty interesting new beans to breed! :)

I know old thread but wanted to update you guys on what happen.... Funny story my grower buddy I got the seeds from was so stoned the night he was given the seeds...That when the guy was trying to tell him the name he sounded all funny stoned saying to my grower buddy..... well chum them there seeds are peeperwreck seeds lol.... Maybe his speech was slurred...But anyways long story short he thought the guy with the seeds said reaperwreck... So he ended up going back the next week and asking what strain it was for sure. lmao.... Turns out it was PurpleWreck.

I know old thread but wanted to update you guys on what happen.... Funny story my grower buddy I got the seeds from was so stoned the night he was given the seeds...That when the guy was trying to tell him the name he sounded all funny stoned saying to my grower buddy..... well chum them there seeds are peeperwreck seeds lol.... Maybe his speech was slurred...But anyways long story short he thought the guy with the seeds said reaperwreck... So he ended up going back the next week and asking what strain it was for sure. lmao.... Turns out it was PurpleWreck.
So, inquiring minds wanna know....

How'd they grow and, more importantly...how did it SMOKE?

Back
Top Bottom