Wash bubble bag?

nickeluring

Hi,
I ran a couple of batches through the bubble bags yesterday. For the last run it took forever to drain the water from the 25 micron bag so I left it to drip overnight. Bad decision it seems. This morning the hash had dried and was really hard to get off the mesh. Now the bag is a pretty sad sight. Anyone had any experience cleaning their bubble bags? I'm thinking alcohol.

If you wash with water make sure its cold as hot water can melt the trichomes into the mesh,

copied from bubblebag com ,
How to clean your bags
HOW SHOULD I CLEAN BUBBLE BAGS?

1. Always rinse the bags thoroughly with cold water immediately after use.
Do not use warm or hot water, as this will clog the screens with melted trichomes.
2. Repeat if necessary.
3. Hang the bags and always allow to air dry completely before storing them to prevent mold or rot issues.
► For heavy stains, soak overnight, then repeat step 1.
► Never use detergent or solvents.
► If your screens become clogged, you can use 99% isopropyl alcohol on a soft toothbrush to gently remove tough stains. Keep alcohol away from edge of screen (stitching).

I don’t bother with the 25 micron bag anymore as it’s a pain to drain and the hash from it never seems very good anyway.

To clean the resin off of it use vegetable oil to dissolve it. Then follow up with soap and water. Infinitely better than alcohol.

I used alcohol (96% ethanol) and it got rid of all the residues. I didn't consider protecting the stitching though. For my future hash makings, the bags are as good as new - unless the stitching falls apart...

Olive oil followed by dishwashing detergent had been my second choice. I use cooking oil followed by soap or dishwashing detergent to clean my hands, trimmers, and whatever gets sticky from the weed. It is the best! It easily removes any sticky stuff from whatever. For grinders and parts for my vaporiser alcohol works better.

I used alcohol (96% ethanol) and it got rid of all the residues. I didn't consider protecting the stitching though. For my future hash makings, the bags are as good as new - unless the stitching falls apart...

Olive oil followed by dishwashing detergent had been my second choice. I use cooking oil followed by soap or dishwashing detergent to clean my hands, trimmers, and whatever gets sticky from the weed. It is the best! It easily removes any sticky stuff from whatever. For grinders and parts for my vaporiser alcohol works better.
WOW! Thanks for the tip! With everything going on, alcohol has been next to impossible to find here.

Hi,
I ran a couple of batches through the bubble bags yesterday. For the last run it took forever to drain the water from the 25 micron bag so I left it to drip overnight. Bad decision it seems. This morning the hash had dried and was really hard to get off the mesh. Now the bag is a pretty sad sight. Anyone had any experience cleaning their bubble bags? I'm thinking alcohol.
omg, it's so hard to clean bubble bags...
it makes me so mad
I feel that I'm wasting my time

99 proof iso is the easiest thing to use to clean your bags. It is harder on the stitching though.
The trick is to wash it as soon as you are done with a wash.
Like right away, don't delay, and it comes right off
If you piss around and do it later, then you have problems

Back
Top Bottom