Washing pots

I don’t wash um mom, I hang them in side out on my clothes line and let mom natural wash them for me, rain wind and in my case snow cleans good it’s to early for this s#*t. Anyway it works for me. Chow

I don’t wash um mom, I hang them in side out on my clothes line and let mom natural wash them for me, rain wind and in my case snow cleans good it’s to early for this s#*t. Anyway it works for me. Chow

Ur a lucky one :thumb:

I assume you are talking fabric pots.
After removing the roots and coco I let them dry, then pound them against a pole.
I then put them in the dryer and run them very hot for as long as I can. Then take them out and pound them against the pole again. Then I wash them, rinse them very well and let them dry.
This works for me.

I have an industrial restaurant dishwasher, so i use that beast to wash and sanitize anything i need to.

I bring my fabric pots to the local laundromat. They have very nice machines. I used my wifes machine once. I thought she was going to cut my buds off.

I assume you are talking fabric pots.
After removing the roots and coco I let them dry, then pound them against a pole.
I then put them in the dryer and run them very hot for as long as I can. Then take them out and pound them against the pole again. Then I wash them, rinse them very well and let them dry.
This works for me.

They are hard pots. Just do many. Does anyone else wash hard pots or am I the only crazy one?
:rofl:

sounds like a lot of pent up energy being used on a $5.00 fabric pot.....Just saying what I’m thinking. Lol

When you multiply that by a shit load of fabric pots. I am not a rich man.
It is all part of the gig and what has to be done.

I bring my fabric pots to the local laundromat. They have very nice machines. I used my wifes machine once. I thought she was going to cut my buds off.

Awesome!! haha to funny :rofl:

I would have too if I was her!

sounds like a lot of pent up energy being used on a $5.00 fabric pot.....Just saying what I’m thinking. Lol

Pent up energy, ya maybe been about of of those weeks...hard pots x 50
got through it jamming out to some good ole Willie Nelson haha

Just being as lazy as possible, I tie fabric pots to the clothes line and let Mother Nature do the rest
After that I store till needed again ,and again, and again.... and so on. Lol

Back
Top Bottom