Wassup Everyone

jnicebudgrwer

Let me start by saying im new on here. Im from detroit, born and raised. I am a licensed grower, mmmp card also. Ive been grower for a few minutes. If anyone have any question on growing or have any different techiniques they use for their grow feel free to contact me or share your techniques. Ive grown all types of strains from gg#4, purp, larry, wifi, orignal Og, and many more you name it. I always have overage in my grow because my buds grows super big. I used all basic nutrients, i do both soil, and hydroponics. Right now I have Critical Jack Herrer (ohio cut)

I am also new to the site. I have been looking for reputable growers to shadow and learn from. If anyone would be interested in mentoring please let me know ithat would be greatly appreciated. What do you do with your overages I would be interested in them.

I am also new to the site. I have been looking for reputable growers to shadow and learn from. If anyone would be interested in mentoring please let me know ithat would be greatly appreciated. What do you do with your overages I would be interested in them.

:welcome:
Your best bet is to start a journal while following other journals of growers doing what you want to do.
You'll get plenty of help and find mentors/friends.
We don't discuss overages on 420.

Back
Top Bottom