wasup everyone

Dank420Weed

hows it going everyone im on here just trying to find and meet new people who love this amazing plant as much as i do and who can teach me new things or that i can teach them so looking forward to it....Stay Smoked Out 4 Life

:welcome: Dank420Weed to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

hows it going everyone im on here just trying to find and meet new people who love this amazing plant as much as i do and who can teach me new things or that i can teach them so looking forward to it....Stay Smoked Out 4 Life

Hi again Dank420Weed! To start a grow journal, just click on the "New Member Start Links" I've provided below. From there, scroll down to "The Grow Room" which is a little more than half way down the page. Click on "Grow Journals", then click "Journals in Progress", then You're there!... next, and last... click on the "Post New Thread" box at the top left of the page and start your own grow journal! :)
At this point, once you have your journal started you'll want to click on another of the links below..."How to Put Links in Your Signature". Follow those instructions and once you have a link established in your signature the experienced members will be able to find your grow and provide assistance to you! The whole process is WAY easier than it sounds. :) Good Luck and as always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
:Namaste:

how do i do that and how do i post a regular post and not a blog

Back
Top Bottom