Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

trichomes

Presenting “Fluxy Lady” fluxing evolution seen here first. 420 fluxing under the sun! Fluxing? Flux? "yes this style has been called by another name, one we will not deem to mention here!" The plant/girl is a very sticky strain. She was tortured, bound, bent & cherished. She lost a limb in her early training, you will see her stump in the pictures.

Dedicating this, my 2nd journal to two (code named) members I could always go to for a smile or just a chuckle. No names, one has a well-dressed squiryl & the other, a true,,,,, & a very missed,,,, "Wizard”, enough said.

STRAIN: OG hybrid
MEDIUM: Coco Coir (shredded coconut shell)
NUTES: Doggett & Simpson aka D & S (now a 420 sponsor)
LIGHT: Some cfl's in a ghetto tent, then rolled out into the sun every morning
TEMP: 55 to 80 average
PH: 5.9-6.0
CONTAINER SIZE: Huge (how else could a plant even try to compete w/ MrMiagi's?) lol

For more information on fluxing, my favorite weed teacher & mentor is Mr Miagi :adore: aka Light Addict, He's the member that won/swept, the oh so very coveted, 420 "Plant of the Year" in January, landslide victory defined.

This technique is not ideal for autos/fems/Ruderalis plants because a good fluxing has a longer veg cycle. A flux creates more air circulation area throughout the entire plant, each branch is trained to be even and level with all other branches. I really like this idea of fresh air in the middle of my plant, all colas getting lots of fresh air from all sides. You determine how many huge buds your plant will finish with. I learned all this from Miagi, you can find posts seminars with detailed pics, that he does very well.

Your comments are encouraged, and subject to me, just practicing fresh comedy, be warned that my responses, can be lost in translation, but this is all for fun & learning as we go. I never intentionally try to offend humans, especially, the circlefolk. :circle-of-love:

Reps could be awarded for revealing and sharing your most cherished secrets here. Every 420 member is welcomed here, just no metric numbers (just kidding, Wizard joke). I'll post all the details I failed to mention as I figure it out. Thanks for coming, no, thumbing, I mean reading! Last a big thank you to Lester & KingJohn.

End of my first rant. Now, one question:

Worldwide, what is the absolute GREENEST DAY of the year? :hmmmm:

:popcorn::popcorn:

TODAY, Happy St Patrick’s Day! It's all about my circlefolk! :circle-of-love:

P203_flux.jpg

3 weeks later
0224_flux.jpg

1 week later
P301.jpg
fluxy.jpg

week later
P306_fluxy.jpg
301to311.jpg

2 days ago
03166158.jpg

thanks again for visiting, come again! :Namaste:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Sweet grow.

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Link to Mr Miagi & his three "How to's" with great picture's :high-five:

@Light Addict

Here is where Fluxy is rolled into, on a dolly, so she can veg to huge proportions when the sun has set.

In commemoration of Spmp, he calls this a "Ghetto tent"

Go ahead, it's ok to joke about my modified, Wallymart closet, custom grow tent.

P1155731.JPG
P1155727.JPG

We can still talk while the previews are on right? SHH the movie is starting.

Front row seats! Cool beans. And a link Mr Miagi which I had never seen. It's like Christmas around here!

Bob ;)

:thumb: another great (new 420member/comedian) I love it already, thank you DocB, now you & CoF get out of those chairs, this is not MrMiagi's class.

those front row seats are reserved for :loopy: :hippy: femalecirclefolk, you can put your feet on them for now, they could be empty a while. :circle-of-love:

:thumb: another great member/comedian! I love it already, thank you DocB, now you & CoF get out of those chairs,

those seats are reserved for FEMALES. :circle-of-love:

No problem, I will just spray myself with this CS stuff. I hear it is supposed to make things change gender. Not sure how it works but if it can keep me my seat then hell I will bathe in the stuff.

SILLY WARNING: TO THOSE WITHOUT A SENSE OF HUMOR, THE ABOVE IS A JOKE. DO NOT BATHE IN COLLOIDAL SILVER AS IT COULD BE BAD. IT WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GENDER OR MAKE YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FEMININE SIDE. IT ONLY WORKS THE OTHER WAY. NOW TO RETURN YOU TO YOUR FLUXING THREAD AS PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED.

Aww man.. Bob I told you it was seats 1b and 2b not 1a 2a. Always getting seat tickets messed up.

Thanks for the Invite Trichomes. Don't know if I've been around long enough to sit in the front row, but I can usher in the VIPs!

High trichs thanks for the wonderful invite you really gona be rocking 420 with this Journal
:)she is already looking like a freaking Monstrous Babe :passitleft:start with one of these I am real excited to watch this truly you look like you have been doing some plant art :wood:Knock Knock I just wanna My grandson says why did the bubblegum cross the road,,,,,,,,Cause it was stuck to the Chickens Foot
:sorry:he is only 6 an its the first actual funny one I heard him say:rofl::rofl:
Seriously thanks pal I am really going to enjoy this grow:)

I have to type this size cause me eyes arent as good as they were, However how did you:geek: How did you pre answer me
Has our Mary gone an made you mind reader I got an answer before my post was written:thanks: I feel very happy to be here its all gonna be a learning curve for me :woohoo::thanks:

sub

Pssst... Trichomes....

Will this be enough of the folding to get me a good seat ?

€ € € € € € € € € € €

£ £ £ £ £ £ £ £ £ £ £

¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥ ¥

Back
Top Bottom