Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I tried to take a photo to put up. But it looks like I took a photo of a car trying to run me over with only one head light... maybe I got a bit inventive there but it is late

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

well wow what can i say , the lunar ways have opened up new doors for me my friend!

I started this thread a while ago :) lets concentrate all the lunar talk here :) Where are the lunar planters of 420 mag?

thanks for the reps :) today i have put up the calender on my journal too just so i dont loose it and its there on show !

I totally modified the ghetto tent. It is now in the corner of my man cave/workshop. The walls are now insulated & painted, the floor is painted and every seam is caulked, to keep any critters from getting in. The tent has more than doubled in size & it comes apart in seconds! It's now wider, longer & taller with a custom fabricated, removable side, complete with handle & the "skirt" flips up. I read a lot about what hassle some friends have getting to their plants to flush, clean move, etc. I'm not going to have any of those headaches. I will be getting a new LED panel to ramp up my winter grow.

Tips, comments & suggestions encouraged from fellow tenters, closet growers, lurkers & lookers. :thanks:

P8109061tn222t.png

I knew which bud that the moth got caught hiding her eggs on, they were in a small crevice that she must have backed her arse into, in order to get one of these 2 eggs all the way in, to the stalk. Inspection time spent, is worth every minute. :geek:

Fluxybud shows 2 very well hidden moth eggs, removed/crushed with tweezers.
P8109034.jpg

Good eye! Nice bud! +reps! :green_heart:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::passitleft::high-five:

Here the caterpillars are feasting on the maple and cherry trees and leaving my girls alone. Plus I have a ton of birds - bug eating types - on the payroll.

Obviously a stealth grow that you only visited every week or two would be futile in your area!

Looking real nice! Is that a handle or a toilet paper holder?

:circle-of-love: :popcorn:

[edit] Damn - I was going to ask if you were growing hair in there.

I tried to take a photo to put up. But it looks like I took a photo of a car trying to run me over with only one head light... maybe I got a bit inventive there but it is late

:thanks: for the visit, what do think about the convertible tent? Should I insulate the floor? :hmmmm:

Temps go as low as 40°F/ 4.4°C , thanks to anybody that can help w the :hmmmm:

where's the picture what car?, don't tease me like that Glow, I packed this for you :bigtoke:

& these for slowgro or OTMove if they come back, whoever shows up first get's the :green_heart:

:peace:

lol :)

:thanks: for the visit, what do think about the convertible tent? Should I insulate the floor? :hmmmm:

Temps go as low as 40°F/ 4.4°C , thanks to anybody that can help w the :hmmmm:

where's the picture what car?, don't tease me like that Glow, I packed this for you :bigtoke:

& these for slowgro or OTMove if they come back, whoever shows up first get's the :green_heart:

:peace:

I would insulate the floor. It would seem like there isn't much ability to insulate the walls. Though if it is sealed well with an insulated floor you should trap the right amount of warmth for your next girl to be ;)
20140810_225839.jpg

I'm going to enjoy this toke as I'm all out for a week or two until this next batch finishes up :(

great idea to seal a room with calk or however you say it :) i was staying in a cave for a while in spain, and they are all sealed with this stuff, its perfect!

Good Day to you FRIEND!!

Long time no see...

I am back and have SO MUCH to catch up on....also i have much new stories to share with you!!!

I am VERY glad to see things here in Fluxville is still on and strong and you are still going like a mad man!!

Much Respect to you!!!

:adore:

Good Day to you FRIEND!!

Long time no see...

I am back and have SO MUCH to catch up on....also i have much new stories to share with you!!!

I am VERY glad to see things here in Fluxville is still on and strong and you are still going like a mad man!!

Much Respect to you!!!

cock a doodle doo!!! thank you for stopping by :high-five::high-five:

I have missed you my S African friend, how's the igloo? the silkscreen biz? :love:

You gotta carch me up, got this waiting for you :passitleft:

edit: just checked your yard, now i'm bummed, thanks for thinking about us, you know we :green_heart:

you crazyfowl. let me know how I can help you get over the monster stash depletion. :Namaste:

cock a doodle doo!!! thank you for stopping by :high-five::high-five:

I have missed you my S African friend, how's the igloo? the silkscreen biz? :love:

You gotta carch me up, got this waiting for you :passitleft:

edit: just checked your yard, now i'm bummed, thanks for thinking about us, you know we :green_heart:

you crazyfowl. let me know how I can help you get over the monster stash depletion. :Namaste:

Hay

Ya what can i say, Pigs are always a problem for people like us.

Well aside from all the 50 trouble things with the silkscreen is going WELL, more than i expected !!!

And you my friend what can you tell me that is interesting?

ps: I LOL'ed SO hard at your reason for edit!!! this is the kind of stuff that i missed !!

Best and Blessed

Re: LESSON LAUGH OF THE DAY FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR GROWERS Meet Matty!

found it!

LESSON LAUGH OF THE DAY FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR GROWERS Meet Matty!

PRICELESS pic, I know where he got "crazy" from now. Taking the shoes off is good (everybody ignores those stickers on ladders)

what's missing is that "matt" (or Matty), after removing shoes, you put Matty between shoes and Laddy, it's ok this time, lol.

But what I see wrong, is moth/worm eggs (like the ones in your pic) stuck all over the bare feet,

Without Matty in front of Laddy, the egg covered feet touch the Laddy's rungs,

When Insane person comes down from Lady, the eggs from feet, are now covering Insane hands,

Insane (with eggs on hands from rungs) sees an egg on the way down from Laddy,

Insane, picks that egg off, (w/out realizing) all those eggs on hands, just fell on MONSTER.

Removed one egg, while adding 2 or 3 eggs because there is no Matty!

Just a fun share CrazyFowl, a few eggs are no match for MONSTER at this point.

This my favorite picture for the last 2 days!
rooster.jpg

I thank you again, trade some bud for your neighbors front door mat!:thumb:

top of the buds to you my friend, hope you have a great Munchyday & to all! :peace: Well trics I modified my vent system and got the temps down a little more...... 82 with lights on & 68 when they'er off. Without getting a bigger fan the 82 looks like as low as I can get with them on, but I could go lower when they'er off :hmmmm: Those sunset picts. are great, that's one thing I miss from there, back when we were out on the road we saw a lot of great ones :peace:

HAHA, Looks you are enjoying in the tent. Trichomes :cheer:

I totally modified the ghetto tent. It is now in the corner of my man cave/workshop. The walls are now insulated & painted, the floor is painted and every seam is caulked, to keep any critters from getting in. The tent has more than doubled in size & it comes apart in seconds! It's now wider, longer & taller with a custom fabricated, removable side, complete with handle & the "skirt" flips up. I read a lot about what hassle some friends have getting to their plants to flush, clean move, etc. I'm not going to have any of those headaches. I will be getting a new LED panel to ramp up my winter grow.

Tips, comments & suggestions encouraged from fellow tenters, closet growers, lurkers & lookers. :thanks:

P8109061tn222t.png

Back
Top Bottom