Water Blessing To Improve Plant Quality and Production

Couldn't hurt.:circle-of-love:

yeah this is proven to be effective and by NO MEANS is a new idea. its exactly the same with sound and its effects on human beings, animals and plants... sound has been shown to produce effects on sand and water(=cymatics).. the results and experiments on sand are plentiful and have been experimented with for years. my own interest in cymatics goes back some 20 years, having experimented with my own drum skins and sand using certain buddhist chants, classical and new age sound and comparing to heavy metal and industrial sounds.. and the results are ASTOUNDING! i would recommend this to any grower to see how sound DEFINITELY has an effect on plant growth- and life generally
Sand Vibration Patterns - Chladni Plate - YouTube

and water
Cymatics: Cymatic Shapes w/ Sound & Water - HD by Jess-E - YouTube

when we consider that plants and our own bodies are made up of so much water/fluids(80%+) it is clear that sound has a profound effect on us and plants generally. i have experimented with 'loading' water with sound vibrations(as well as playing music to my plants-this is well researched too) and it is clear that plants respond to certain sounds vibrations more so than others, they respond with more growth or less growth, depending on the nature and quality of the sound. when sound (or more subtle energies) are imbued into water, the water acts like a conductor of this energy and carries it into our bodies(as we drink) or into the soil/hydro(as plants drink).

this isnt religious mumbo jumbo, everything is made up of energy- this is well researched(experimental) biology(and physics). its not a matter of whether this works or not, IT DOES, imho its more a matter of "HOW do we transfer/infuse positive, life promoting energy into water?" is it simple enough to merely write positive words on a piece of paper and place it under the water? or to place our hands around a water vessel and attempt to imbue it with our positive thoughts/intentions? as we would infuse tea into water? many ppl have experimented with many different methods... i personally have experimented with placing my 20 litre bucket of water upon my speakers and play alot of classical violin, especially vivaldi's 4 seasons(particularly spring ;-] ), bach, tibetan chants, and some fleetwood mac!! :D all the while i play with tracing certain positive symbols(and visualize it glowing intensely blue or green, or in other situations red) into the waters surface to reinforce its 'infusion'(runic symbols, reiki symbols etc). i think the beauty of this is experimentation! try 'positive infused' water on one plant and normal water on another plant of the same strain and compare to see if there are any differences in their growth...

just my 2 cents worth! :thumb:

peace!:peace: :Namaste:

Re: Water Blessing To Improve Plant Quality and Production
This has absolutely nothing to do with organized religion, you are referring to, which I personally am totally against. This is about energy my brother, something much different and very real, proven by scientific data studies, not some nut in a cloak yelling at you about fear.

Why would 420 even let this poo go on,,,

I don't see any poo, these are legitimate experiments with energy. :Namaste:

Re: Water Blessing To Improve Plant Quality and Production
This has absolutely nothing to do with organized religion, you are referring to, which I personally am totally against. This is about energy my brother, something much different and very real, proven by scientific data studies, not some nut in a cloak yelling at you about fear.

Why would 420 even let this poo go on,,,

Back
Top Bottom