Water Blessing To Improve Plant Quality and Production

I don't see why our "Intentions" wouldn't affect water... they affect everything we do in some way.

Not sure I'm down with Emoto

What method is Luke using to bless his water?

I watched the video about playing music for the water bottle and freezing it. Also writing positive messages on stuff.

Im going to try it for my fall grow.

Exactly what Dr. Emoto does in the first video, say positive things to the water, bless it, tell it you love it, send it positive energy, stand over the reservoir and think all of the positive things you can and send those thoughts into the water, either verbally out loud or mentally through telepathy in your head, from what I understand, both methods work just as well. Hope this helps.

Such a great post. I am so glad I stumbled across it. Thank you so very much for sharing this information.

:thanks:

:peace:

OMG....what's this thread a religious forum?....ha anyways....let's leave the praying to church.....our plants know how much we love them and how hard we work on them.....they know......they know....don't need to tell my water I love it....I'm human, of course I love it...and so do my girls....duhhhh.... :peace:

OMG....what's this thread a religious forum?....ha anyways....let's leave the praying to church.....our plants know how much we love them and how hard we work on them.....they know......they know....don't need to tell my water I love it....I'm human, of course I love it...and so do my girls....duhhhh.... :peace:

You don't need to pray to water to alter it, or even be religious at all for that matter. Simply thinking positive, kind, and life affirming thoughts can have a very real significant impact on water, and therefore your plants. :blushsmile:

This has absolutely nothing to do with organized religion, you are referring to, which I personally am totally against. This is about energy my brother, something much different and very real, proven by scientific data studies, not some nut in a cloak yelling at you about fear. ;)
OMG....what's this thread a religious forum?....ha anyways....let's leave the praying to church.....our plants know how much we love them and how hard we work on them.....they know......they know....don't need to tell my water I love it....I'm human, of course I love it...and so do my girls....duhhhh....

Ha 420 I like it... Ima just saying .. No I understand how our grows are almighty.....it's all about us though...the plants are just along for the ride.... If you think hard enough about getting a headache....YOU will....I talk like a babbling fool to my girls and feed them like a newborn...ha.. Just stiring it up my :420: brothas.... good vibes and good mind make you healthy....

wow im new and read this. and im tempted to yell hippy lmao but i already new about the effects our energy can have on our plants and suroundings, and that water was a strong conducter of those energies. many of you that bless your water for your plants might want to try useing crystals aswell. i placed two in my hydroponic last grow (though it was a watermellon lmao i grow my own munchies too) one charged by positive thoughts and the sun, the other with the same thoughts and the moon and i never saw i stronger watermellon it grew ten 40 pound mellons before the season was up.

lol might be a bit funny to say this but find a witch lol most wicca practitioners know all about crystals lol and all that stuff. find a herbal medicine or wicca shop id say and ask the people working there

Back
Top Bottom