Water help

Daman83

Had a plant that went without light and water for over a month. It does have new growths fyi. Its in soil in a 3 gallon pot under a 400 watt light, temp is great, humidity is only about 30% but i watered it with 4 gallons and although the pot is a lot lighter its still heavy and still holding water from 14 days ago. Im not sure if i should keep waiting or change soil or what i should do, also is the humidity being low like that ok? Thank you.

What kind of plant is it an old plant and how do you mean no light and water... Is it a re-veg ??? Ifso you could chanche the soil maybe root prune the plant if you would like to use the same size pot as before. But for veg this would be a low humidity 30% is actully only oke in the last 2 or 3 weeks of flower . If your in veg try to get it at about 60/70% if your in flower 40/50% and end flower 20/30% to get the buds to frost up

My friend moved so it just sat in a room for over a month. I think the fact that ive seen so much growth after watering that ive been hesitant to change soil. How can i raise the humidity?

Changed soil and watered, roots look bad though. If not for the strain i wouldnt waste my time, but i was told it was started from a seed in a 3 gallon pot under an led, apparantly the led gave it burns and defencies before it was removed from light for over a month. Do u recommened a humidifier for a small tent?

After watering It should go from soaking wet to dry and needing water again in roughly 5 days- give or take a day or two. Longer than 7 days to do the wet-dry cycle and you start getting root problems and deficiencies. The wet-dry cycle length mainly related to the plant size/pot size ratio, but also to the temps, humidity, and the quality of the soil/medium.
Anyway, do what you can to get that wet-dry cycle dialed in and your plant(s) will be much happier.

I have tried since last night to post a picture, i might have to start a thread to learn to upload a pic on here lol

Back
Top Bottom