Water On Bud And Sugar Leaves

DarionOzb

Hello everyone.

Im flushing my plants right now and I accidentally hit the shower faucet and some water came out of the shower head onto my plant.

It got all over the sugar leaves and bud.
Not a lot.

But enough to make me worry. It literally just happened like 30 seconds ago.

Just wondering what might happen since this happened?

Thanks!

Nothing to worry about. These plants survive rain just fine, so a little splash of water is no problem. Some people even wash the buds after harvest. I managed to drop a nice big cola into a tray of water - placed it in front of a fan, and it was good as new afterwards, with all the trichomes still there :)

If your buds got really soaked, perhaps drying it with a fan is a good idea just to make sure no mold gets a chance to take hold.

Nothing to worry about. These plants survive rain just fine, so a little splash of water is no problem. Some people even wash the buds after harvest. I managed to drop a nice big cola into a tray of water - placed it in front of a fan, and it was good as new afterwards, with all the trichomes still there :)

If your buds got really soaked, perhaps drying it with a fan is a good idea just to make sure no mold gets a chance to take hold.

Awesome thank you!
I was a little worried but you guys cleared it up, I appreciate the insight!

Super curious about washing after harvest now, gonna go do some research

Back
Top Bottom