420 Magazine Background

Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

JohnnyC

Ok thank you all for your input. Hey maryjane01 welcome to my journal glad your here, the more stoners the better. These guys are great over here
I can't get over how easy this grow is. The only difference this time around is I'm using mammoth p every other watering in very small increments to provide phosphorus during bloom

MaryJANE01

Ok thank you all for your input. Hey maryjane01 welcome to my journal glad your here, the more stoners the better. These guys are great over here
I can't get over how easy this grow is. The only difference this time around is I'm using mammoth p every other watering in very small increments to provide phosphorus during bloom
Can you elaborate on that mammoth p, iv never heard of this.

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
I am interested if you find any change in flavor of your bud. I am curious if this will add any sort of bad flavor or might cause a need for a flush. Keep me posted on that. Are you using it on any of your autos?

imtoasted

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept & Nov 2017 - Member of the Month: Feb 2018 - Photo of the Month: Feb 2018
Mammoth p wouldnt change the flavor.. its a beneficial bacteria that increases yield and stem strength. Allows for better uptake of phosphorus and helps with something else that i dont remember off the top of my head.

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
Good to know. I don't generally add anything to the kindsoil and based off of the flavor of the 4 strains I just harvested, I wouldn't want to add anything that would change the incredible flavor from growing in organic soil. I am not familiar with Mammoth P at all so wasn't sure what it might do to organic soil.

JohnnyC

From what Ive read about others that have used mammoth piss before with a water only system is that it worked great it doesn't change the taste and a flush is still not required I'll just give her 6.5 water only towards the end
Here she is flipped 3 days ago this is my second grow

PlantWrestler

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept 2017
Nice timing on the flip ,she's healthy and should produce well for you bro .

imtoasted

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept & Nov 2017 - Member of the Month: Feb 2018 - Photo of the Month: Feb 2018
I flipped them on the 23rd-24th and they went into flower a week later. So they have been in flower around 11 days.. i am very pleased so far. Lights turn on in five minutes.. finding it hard to sit still lol.

Top Bottom