Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Ok thank you all for your input. Hey maryjane01 welcome to my journal glad your here, the more stoners the better. These guys are great over here
I can't get over how easy this grow is. The only difference this time around is I'm using mammoth p every other watering in very small increments to provide phosphorus during bloom

Ok thank you all for your input. Hey maryjane01 welcome to my journal glad your here, the more stoners the better. These guys are great over here
I can't get over how easy this grow is. The only difference this time around is I'm using mammoth p every other watering in very small increments to provide phosphorus during bloom

Can you elaborate on that mammoth p, iv never heard of this.

I am interested if you find any change in flavor of your bud. I am curious if this will add any sort of bad flavor or might cause a need for a flush. Keep me posted on that. Are you using it on any of your autos?

Good to know. I don't generally add anything to the kindsoil and based off of the flavor of the 4 strains I just harvested, I wouldn't want to add anything that would change the incredible flavor from growing in organic soil. I am not familiar with Mammoth P at all so wasn't sure what it might do to organic soil.

From what Ive read about others that have used mammoth piss before with a water only system is that it worked great it doesn't change the taste and a flush is still not required I'll just give her 6.5 water only towards the end
Here she is flipped 3 days ago this is my second grow
420-magazine-mobile2132076034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124918841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom