Water Question

AmGrowR

I've been reading and it seems R/O or distilled water is the way to go.
But I have Ed Rosenthal's Big Book of Buds and KC Brains states "Water your plants with mineral water. They love it. Every plant loves it. It's direct Co2 to the roots."
I also understand he is an outdoor grower. Does this only apply to outdoor plants?

Honestly i would not think it would matter, the plant will benefit from it even it their indoor plants or outdoors. I would also figure if the plant can get some co2 to the roots directly without having to introduce co2 in other manners, that can be unsafe.

I've just read a few bad things about mineral water but KC Brains has been a seed breeder for decades so he should know what he's talkin' about, right?

Honestly i would not think it would matter, the plant will benefit from it even it their indoor plants or outdoors. I would also figure if the plant can get some co2 to the roots directly without having to introduce co2 in other manners, that can be unsafe.

Im pretty sure You don't want Co2 going to the roots. Roots don't up- take Co2, just O2. The leaves use Co2 for photosynthesis.

Back
Top Bottom