Water Timers

SallyCinnamon

Hi everyone,need a bit of advice.Ive just completed my first grow in coco & all went well (just over 9oz from 2 plants).Trouble is im doing them in my birds loft which means i have to see her everyday & have to travel a couple of miles which is a pain & can be awkward trying to work round when the kids wont be there etc.Theres no tap in the loft but was wondering if it was possible to draw water out of a water tank on a timer basis so i only have to go up every few days.Also been looking at autopots if anyones got any opinions on them.Also just sticking with 2 plants.Thanks.

i think i'd use a big bucket or tote for a DWC,, a good air pump would give you a few days at least,,, the type of timer you need is spendy,,, i paid about $140 for mine...

Cheers mate,will look into that when im sober,ATM tote just means the cash i waste at the bookies.Remember im just a keen amateur atm but was looking at a thing with irrigation pegs earlier..Im sort of thinking its a toss up between that & autopots because it just got stupid trying to get round my birds in my dinner break every day but its the only way i can get decent smoke that aint soaking wet & paying a 10er a g..Thanks again for advice.:peacetwo:

BTW im happy to pay a bit for convinience.Like i said im just after decent smoke without paying a 10er for a g that just sticks together in my grinder.

i use bubblers, and can leave my stuff alone for 3-4 days easy,,, but i love to look, i have a perpetual crop.... good luck...

It's better to check every day. 1 day can screw up your whole harvest. But they have cheaper timers you can set to run every day. Are you using soil?

Using coco,if i was doing them at home i would carry on doing them by hand but always had to plan my day around watering.There are plenty of timers on the market but no tap in loft so would have to draw out of a water butt.Think im going to go for the 2 pot autopot but im worried because theres only a gap of 7cm between the top of the pots when in holders & my last plants were quite bushy & not sure i have the confidence to prune till i learn how to do it properly.I have been told its not good to have leaves from 2 different plants touching but then im still trying to work out the BS advice from the good advice.Thanks for advice everyone,all appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom