Waterchiller vs waterfall

Waterchiller as a waterfall

• Hell yeh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell nah, ur mad

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
ours lies about it. officially they report it at 390 for the municipality, but direct testing at the tap always gets results close to double

I dont know why but I flushed the ro for 15mins the other day and my ppm keeps coming back as 15. Better than what it was. But still...

Mine is around 400ppm

I use a portable RO system for my girls, and only drink k bottle water

we prefilter the drinking water for the house. i ro the drinking water. i can get it to about 8 - 10 ppm if my filters are still healthy. this is the first time i'll be growing with this water.

Well the only ones who will know will be growers. Coz u guys have ppm kits. That's sad bro.
we are known right across the country for bad water. in summer it reeks coming out of the tap.

If this ur first time with proper filtered water yourself and the family be in for a good season by far. How did all ur past crops battle the ppms?

If this ur first time with proper filtered water yourself and the family be in for a good season by far. How did all ur past crops battle the ppms?
never grew here off municipal water before. was lucky enough to work with well water that was better. before that my previous grows were 20+ yrs ago, and i lived in absolute bliss in a place with great water and had no clue about ppm, only some slight ph correction lol.

Bloody hell what's mine excuse then lol.Well I thank you guys for giving some of your time to socialize. Wonder if this thread title got people thinkn I'm odd lol
Stay in contact lads. I wont be doing much. SAFETY 1ST

i know loads of people with standard house ro systems you buy for drinking water that do not perform as well for ppm. the stealth does not remove odor, only ppm, and it wastes about as much as it filters

Bloody hell what's mine excuse then lol.Well I thank you guys for giving some of your time to socialize.

some systems need flushing for a while before they begin to work. the original owner of mine says he flushed it for over an hour before first time use to get the ppm down. it has performed great for me since i got it tho.

Hey Chris. When you said the plants was massive in the 12 gallon. Did you just let them grow or did u fim supper crop bend scrog?

Back
Top Bottom