Watering hard to reach plants

teamgilly

i am getting frusterated watering these plants. i am afrad all my bending over and movng them is messing up the tricomes. is there any product that allows you do water from a distance. some kind of water wand that i can connect to a 5 gallon bucked full of water + nutes. Any thing like that? i tried using siphoning but it was kinda messy.

Of course!! It's called siphoning. Just make sure the bucket is higher than your plant pots. Then connect a tube, suck on it to start the fluid, but once it flows let it go. I have one connected to a valve that adjusts on or off, so I constantly have fluid in there so no more sucking with syringe.

You can use any tube, I think 1/4 in works best cuz it holds water in it with the valve closed, 1/2 is kinda fast and water wont be able to stay in there. Up to you tho.

Another method is just use a water pump with an on off switch. Make sure you clean it everytime. I go against this method as magnetic drive pumps sometimes remove iron from the solution.

oh shit sorry didnt read ur last line hahahah. okay then try the pump i guess. or I think there is this thing where u can spray shit you pump it up and wear it on your back or whatnot. it stays pressurized but i think you can put another nozzle to make it flow smoother. im not sure.

You can create a water transfer system with pvc I have a video I made showing how to do it and what supplies to buy. Everything is like 8$ cut my watering time from 2 hours to 20 mins I had to move all my plants like u are saying.

Back
Top Bottom