Watering in nutrient soil using RO water is CalMag still needed?

Ironmike340

I just transplanted in happy frog soil it’s full of nutes. So do I need to use cal mag with my reverse osmosis water? I ph it to 6.0. But not sure if I should use straight ro water or add the cal mag? I added cal mag and ppm in water was 190 ppm?

I just transplanted in happy frog soil it’s full of nutes. So do I need to use cal mag with my reverse osmosis water? I ph it to 6.0. But not sure if I should use straight ro water or add the cal mag? I added cal mag and ppm in water was 190 ppm?
Your pH is too low. shoot for 6.3 and 6.8, bouncing between them a little bit

Ok but I’m confused?
If your using tap water it’s roughly already 200 ppm or more.
With reverse osmosis it’s 4ppm I was under impression it would suck plants dry and you always need it in to water

Ok but rainwater has more than ro. Mine has nothing. I know the soil has nutes but why can you use well water but not ok to add. Man this gets confusing I get did answer everywhere I go. Lol

When I'm growing in soil and Hempy I use calmag

Soil like every other watering

It's worked well for me

There is no ONE all inclusive way to grow in any medium, so pick a path, go with it, adjust if problems occur

Issue will arise, even with the best growers, ya just adjust to what is needed, if yer not sure, ask and I'm sure we can help

Back
Top Bottom