Way Of The Road

indochronic

Hello Growers :smokin:
So at the end of a grow that im gonna document due to a problem iv never ran into before, and other random pics and info in the future.

Quick info, iv been growing a blue cheese (i believe) in DWC for about 2 months under a 300w LED happy as larry, waiting for space in the flower room witch has a new Mars LED 300w also i think, SP Series its more a 2700- 6500K Mix spectrum, so theres no purpley- pink.
As soon as i moved her from one tent to another and topped the water up as usual, then she went droopy within 24h
My nest step is to give her a nice 2EC fresh feed.

Any ideas ?

Attachments

• IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1993.JPG
    IMG_1993.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 103
Nice one Guys :high-five: I was thinking that could of been a option because when i looked at the roots there was alot and i guess new ones growing out the pebble pot, fresh white colour. They looked so healthy and smelled fine last time i checked. Now there a tinted yellowand bulked up.
Pics my not do justice

Hello Growers :smokin:
So at the end of a grow that im gonna document due to a problem iv never ran into before, and other random pics and info in the future.

Quick info, iv been growing a blue cheese (i believe) in DWC for about 2 months under a 300w LED happy as larry, waiting for space in the flower room witch has a new Mars LED 300w also i think, SP Series its more a 2700- 6500K Mix spectrum, so theres no purpley- pink.
As soon as i moved her from one tent to another and topped the water up as usual, then she went droopy within 24h
My nest step is to give her a nice 2EC fresh feed.

Any ideas ?
I know nothing about hydroponics, so I feel like I’m missing something here. LOL, I am posting more for my own edification than to be helpful, so I apologize and bear with me.

When you say you “moved” the plant into another tent, I assumed you just moved the container from one to another. But did you actually have to switch containers or something?

I know nothing about hydroponics, so I feel like I’m missing something here. LOL, I am posting more for my own edification than to be helpful, so I apologize and bear with me.

When you say you “moved” the plant into another tent, I assumed you just moved the container from one to another. But did you actually have to switch containers or something?

Im on that learning curve with hydro too, couse this is new to me, period :passitleft:
I moved the whole bucket and plant. the only time i plant into different containers is, a small net pot into a bigger one.
At the start of there growth before the roots fully come out of the net pot, whether its from clone or seed. hope that answerd your question

I moved the whole bucket and plant. the only time i plant into different containers is, a small net pot into a bigger one.
Was there a big floor temperature shift when you moved the bucket? change in oxygen amount? is the pump not working?

If my roots look healthy like yours and I give them air so they aren't suffocating then they just love life. If it is not roots then I want to say what the roots are in, or the artificially oxygenated water/nute solution

I dont usually move my dwc from tent to tent. I just do the ful run in one tent and change the timer. Floor temps shouldnt be that much different, the 2 tents are very close to each other and evelated the same to. I moved the stone out of the roots gently so its not tangled up,like i usually do. Maby il put it back under the roots on full

Umm sadly extra oxygen won't really make it much quicker, all changes on a plant can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks hydro can be on the quicker side sometimes. That said extra air can't hurt I don't think

I trew the stone back under the roots more, gona keep an eye on her feed, maby add some extra cal/mag to the mix.
I always woundered is there a strain that love DWC, because so far the Cheese plant is the only one iv had issues with. but it could just be me. or genetics becuse this batch of seeds i got of new breeders i tryed werent great,2 different strains the cheese and white widow issues/ duds

Im on that learning curve with hydro too, couse this is new to me, period :passitleft:
At the start of there growth before the roots fully come out of the net pot, whether its from clone or seed. hope that answerd your question
That is a true mystery to me, then, as I would not expect a change in lights to affect a plant that much. I agree with other posters that it would appear to be a root issue, but how could that be if nothing with the roots has changed?

Edit: after reading through the (much more educated) comments above, I think and hope you will be able to resolve the issue!

I don’t think I would ever go the hydro route myself, though I am not disparaging those that do. It’s just nicer to be out with my plants in the sunshine. I am nonetheless interested in this whole different part of the growing spectrum!

I don’t think I would ever go the hydro route myself, though I am not disparaging those that do.
Oh now :rofl: Hydro can be the best headache you ever had :rofl::rofl::ganjamon: I really like it, when it is working it works very well.

now small disclaimer I also love growing in soil or soilless solid media like promix hp, indoor/ outdoor, if you are growing and having fun that is all that counts

Ec now is at 1.2 so she can recover with abit of food or is more better in this case? yea good call ill add some organic NPK and the bottom leaves are tinting yellow, just a couple. i was thinking cal/mag for more a recover boost/help
how strong of calmag did you give and how long ago? I have not heard of calmag being used for recovery but I could be wrong.

Are you in Veg? If yes maybe go to 1.5 EC with something with N in it, you have some lighter green up in the growth. What are you feeding with out of curiosity?

I hope that the air might help her perk up, is moving the air stone something you did when you moved the plant?

Back
Top Bottom