Ways to stay awake after your high is gone

Tell me about it i think im addicted to the forums, today at work all i could think about was the forums i was like man i need to get off already i know there is people out there needing help, or posting new pics up, or somebody started a new thread! wonder whos new! What else can i learn! very proud to be part of these forums!

if your job involves computers there's some software out there called chameleon i think and it blends tabs you don't want your boss to see with the desktop background, i wish i knew about it in highschool:Rasta:

Foreal im gonna have to do some research on that thanks! My highschool computers had some shit named betsy, everytime i tried to go to a cool page a dog would pop named betsy and say it was restricted sucked ass lol, but some of us still managed to get through that

we used lots of proxy sites to get around stuff and they worked pretty good til the teachers blocked them too

High and Nice to have you Darkness 420! And whatever works for keeping you up man lol. Dont be afraid to ask away there are lots of helpfull people here with alot of good information. play around with the site check out the grow journals, the pics, the 420 girls, click away!

this is kinda off topic and will seem odd coming from the person who is asking 4 ways to stay awake but can you be prescribed marijuana for insomnia? when i smoke i get tired and it helps me fall asleep, but when im sober sleeping can be a bitch. o and i live in oregon

Yes, you can receive a MM recommendation for insomnia.

Check out this thread on insomnia and cannabis
Insomnia

Peace and mmj :rollit:

whenever i smoke and get tired, i just go outside, and that seems to shock me back to life. If you have a dog, they are the best way to entertain yourself when your baked, in my opinion. But if I get tired, I go outside and do anything from walk the dog, simply walk around, or find something that entertains me. FOr instance, today I got tired after I smoked and ate, and I went outside and started throwing sticks up into the tree. It started out as nothing, but I really got into it. Sounds dumb but I am easily entertained.

I'm the same way. Taking my dog out and walking him in as public of place as possible almost always works.

me and my buds have started to take off every time we get a sack and just walk around town and play hack, on 420 thats all we did all day, the weed didnt make me tired that day it was all the hack and walking, plus it was damn near 100 degrees out:phew: i was drinking gator aid all day on account of the heat and cottonmouth:bongrip:

What is really fun (maybe just for me cause im a runner) Is go on a 2 mile run, toke, and run some more if you feel like it. What I did last summer was me and 8 of my buddies would get our bikes and go on trails (I live in Tulsa oklahoma and we have really nice trails)
We would load up the trucks with our bikes and hop in, roll down the windows listen to some good music and light up a blunt, we'd find really cool and interesting 'chill spots' to smoke at during our rides and we stayed high the entire trip. Sometimes we would do up to 50 miles. Also what is really fun is at night going downtown and riding around and going to the top of parking garages and light up blunts there, you can see all the sky scrapers and the lights... its really awesome and just makes you chillax.

a shower helps me stay awake, and feels amazing when you are high!!!

Have you ever smoked in the shower it is soooo awesome. I got a shower radio and I just blaze blunts in the shower all the time hahah. A little hard not to get your blunt wet but its good shit give it a try if you havent haha:rollit:

I have had to deal with the same situation. The best thing that worked for me was to buy a Monster energy drink and just have one before and during smoking. Kept me awake and ultimately cured my problem!

Back
Top Bottom