WCT - Kiss 12/12 OC + SOG

Re: Wct, Kiss 12/12 OC + SOG

No Pest Strips are great. I've read a few people saying they shouldn't be used, but a lot of people say they are fine. I use them and they work great. No issues, they are a bit strong for about 2 days, but mellow from there. All that they say is to not be in a closed room with them for 4 hours or more.

Thanks Vape. I just hung one in my 5x5 tent. Also adding that SNS every other day. Going to also place a strip outside of the tent just in case. It looks like the SNS does zap the eggs though. But the mites still multiply. Its a pain. Hopefully the trichs will hurry and get cloudy so the wife and I can medicate. Its really disheartning to see the leaves turn brown because of the little buggers.

Day 13 since first seedling emerged. No sex id yet. i just need one of each and i can get some HashberryxOG Kush seeds. I bought some xj x g13 clones the other day. Placed right into the 5x5 tent. Guy thought i was crazy. Told him thats me. The whole veg thing will increase yields, but why wait. Smoking seems to be ultimate goal for us hobbists. Love the differnts strains out there. Short plants seem alot easier to maintain. The short life period equals less probability of disease or bugs.

Grow on peeps

WCT

Hey WTC! Mine are 2 weeks from seed today, I think it will be a while before I can tell the sex, they better all be F for what I paid :)

Any pics?

Thanks for checkin in Blue. No ID yet but they are filling out like a indica should. nice big leaves. Ill post pics when im able to catch them during the day light hours. Always at work. I did pull my krptonite, hanging in closet. Room really stinks good. Might have pulled early but need herb to medicate. The Boss medicates alot, she deserves it.

See ya, Bubba is the choice tonight. Muy Bueno Senior.

I'm also interested in LEDs but not sure if it's the right thing for me to do as a new grower. I'm interested in the Blue Dream strain too as I'm having a hard time finding one that works for chronic pain and that can put me to sleep.

Hi wct, sorry I've been absent for a while. Hope you get ahead of the game with the mites.
An early pull is better than no bud.:thumb:
Congrats on the ladies showing, it's good to have lots of choices.

Maybe you'll totally luck out wct, that would be awesome. The males are easy to spot once you've seen one, they tend to sprout a bunch of balls all at once. As soon as you see one I suggest you gently remove it asap.

How bout some pics????

day 32, Three males plucked. took awhile but finally could tell sex. Have female og kush and male hashberry in seperate tent. hopefully they will produce some super seeds. I only have 3 female hasberrys, started with 10. One is in breed tent. I belive im down to 2 hashberrys and 2 og in 600w tent. I also bought the clones to reach my limit. All the ladies are budding. Hopfully the 4 started from seeds will be done in a month. Running out of smoke.

Hi wct. Good luck with the seed run. 1 in 3 fems isn't great but you got a few to work with at least.

Hope your stash gets reloaded quickly.:thumb:

I find the best way to use the No Pest Strips is to open a new one at lights out and turn off all the fans/exhaust. If humidity is too high you can use a small fan for circulation in the tent. Put it in a plastic bag when the lights come back on, and do this for a couple nights. It seems the lower the air movement, the better it works.

day 56, not really close to finish. The the pistils are all still bright yellow. Was hoping for a 60 day start to harvest. The og and hashberry still have weeks to go. They do look healthy, last 3 tries had mites and PM. So I should be really happy with healthy plants. I believe the cold weather and the no pest strip are to thank.

Back
Top Bottom