We got it pretty good here

Savvage61

I might be posting this in the wrong place, if so I apologize. But I was doing some browsing trying to learn more about the fox farm flush. it adds a whole new game to flushing if it works as they say. Before I get off track here so I was going through a few grow forum. s. some as high profile as ours . But I could not believe the The garbage and trash talk here is a small sample of what I found "I know how to grow pot I don't need any other opinions," hey dummy that's what Google is for"
, admin arguing over PPM and pot size. Trolling other growers' photos ect
now don't get me wrong at times I have a horrible mouth. on the places, I checked out it was like some people could not have a conversation without dropping the F-bomb in every sentence. it was weird because I kinda cringed when I read it. Like I said my language is horrid and it still bothered me. anyway I realized there is a whole different type of growers Than the people from 420Mag

I have been an active member for 2-3 grows now member so that would be about 5-6 months I have never seen or heard any arguments or see anyone talk down to another, I havent even seen a Grammar Nazi .Maybe I'm just getting old, But I really feel comfortable and at home here. Not only can you find what you need here you have some of the best growers kindly willing to help. and you know it is safe to ask a question and not be made a fool of this Place is just F%^^&*!# AWESOME
LOL:thumb:

Thx for letting me be part of it

It's just people being people. Stick them in a room, and 90% of them would keep their mouths shut. Weenies seem to think they're ten feet tall when you can't actually get your hands on them. That's just one more reason why I wish cannabis was fully legal - because, then, it would be feasible to require people to use their real names for their account.

One of the best things about this forum is that it is the most civil site I've ever seen. Of course people have different opinions, and disagree, but they keep it on a non-personal level. Trolls don't last long. Good information here and non-judgemental. High marks to the mods and all the members.

One of the best things about this forum is that it is the most civil site I've ever seen. Of course people have different opinions, and disagree, but they keep it on a non-personal level. Trolls don't last long. Good information here and non-judgemental. High marks to the mods and all the members.
This is a very Nice and Civilized site! :). To bad I could Never say that about RIU.com. That is the skid row of all pot forums.

Back
Top Bottom