We have a problem Houston

knotspeeds88

I am 11 days in on flowering,

soil MG soil...i know it's bad
lights 24 23w=100w total watts 552...total lumen 38400, half 2700k and half 6500k
nutes FloraGro, micro, grow and bloom
29" tall
strain unknown
11 days into 12/12
last watered 6/23 1 gallon of ph balanced water only....6/26 1 gallon of ph balanced water only
pot size 5 gallon

Is this nitrogen deficiency or something else? I do need to water her today as the soil is dry. I am planning to water her with 2 gallons of water fixed with, micro 1 1/2 tsp, grow 1/2 tsp, and 2 bloom tsp + Cal/Mag...does this sound correct with her being in MG soil with time release nutes in it. The soil is 60 days old and has been flushed 1 time only.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

knots

P1040876.JPG
P1040871.JPG
P1040870.JPG
P1040868.JPG
P1040875.JPG

Yep she begging for some food!
While they do prefer higher values of K and P in flower, they also need N to survive.
For the first 2-3 weeks don't change to flowering food and still give her N or vegetative nutrients because that is one of the most important phase of her life cycle where she stretches and needs strength to support the burst of new growth.

Your welcome sir.
This place is as beautiful as we make it, so I love to see new positive vibes. :cheer:
I think you got some sound advice regarding the hungry girl. :geek: Just don't try to correct it all in one feeding.

Do you have a grow journal going where we can follow your grow?

Careful with miracle grow plant food 24 8-16 read the instructions . You have a potted plant and I use one half tbs. Potted plants cannot flush as well as outdoor plants with heavy rains cleaning the soil. flush those plants well to prevent root burn. Good luck plants will do well.

Careful with miracle grow plant food 24 8-16 read the instructions . You have a potted plant and I use one half tbs. Potted plants cannot flush as well as outdoor plants with heavy rains cleaning the soil. flush those plants well to prevent root burn. Good luck plants will do well.

Thanks for the heads up iboxweed and :welcome: but I don't use the plant food, it is in MG soil with time release nutes...that stuff sucks...never know what and when it is going to release. I am now using FFOF soil and getting ready to try some coco coir.

Hope to see you around

Back
Top Bottom