Weak stems but heavy leaves

scubasteve007

I just started on my plant its about 1 month old and planted on 10/18. But the stems are very weak while the leaves look alive. I was wondering if this was normal for a swag plant. I have it proped up with chop sticks and twist tie. I am using a 40 watt CFL light and a small fan. I started going it outside in the cup germinated then moved it inside after 2 weeks. The first week under the light the plant bloomed leaves. However, now the leaves are too heavy for the stem.

hello.. dont take this wrong,but i would let her go and start another plant.. looks to weak to mess with, but thats just me.. good luck..

For starters, that plant is too old for the party cup. Time to transplant. Be sure to examine ur roots when transplanting. The stem seems thin due to stretching for the light. Try lowering the light as close as possible without burning/browning the leaves. A silicone additive can help strengthen cell wall structure. That type of growth is not normal for cannabis. My 2 cents. Good Luck.

That plant does have weird growth. It looks like two or three plants in one. I see what appears to be at least two sets of cotyledons, although they could just be smooth normal single leaves I guess. Maybe it's a triploid.

Did you pinch off the growing tip at any time?

That plant does have weird growth. It looks like two or three plants in one. I see what appears to be at least two sets of cotyledons, although they could just be smooth normal single leaves I guess. Maybe it's a triploid.

Did you pinch off the growing tip at any time?

No I didn't. Yeah the plant is weird. I think it was because I moved it from outside to inside. I think what I'm going to do is plant it outside somewhere. And start fresh.

For starters, that plant is too old for the party cup. Time to transplant. Be sure to examine ur roots when transplanting. The stem seems thin due to stretching for the light. Try lowering the light as close as possible without burning/browning the leaves. A silicone additive can help strengthen cell wall structure. That type of growth is not normal for cannabis. My 2 cents. Good Luck.

i agree with bwc bayarea not enough room for the roots and the light is to far away i would also add more light its not from starting it out side do this and it shuld be ok

transplant her and lower lights was good advice , if you look at my pics in my closet is a bucket grow and she was a floppy ugly azz plant i supporter her up for weeks , and now i put her into flower and she is amazing and strong , so dont kill, heal you, brought it to life now use her to learn like i did now i will be rewarded with big buds :)

Yeah u right. u right. I did move her to a 10 gallon on 2 cfl 23watt and put soil up her stems to stable it now she is getting strong :D

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/bucket_grow_in_flower.JPG
this is my stringy weak lady , i had to prop her up and and set her straight but my love has paid off and shes a healthy girl i haven't had a single leaf die or yellow ,so for the guy that said kill em and start over , thats like quitting before you start , the worse case is you learn , good luck buddy i hope she turns out better than mine

yeah look at her now plus i added 3 more and there growing fast! :D
but one question is it ok to put 4 in a 10 gallon? or should i move to separate 5 gallon each?

1121090304-00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom