Weapon of choice for 4/20 celebration. Pics!

Thew1sest

Alright Happy 420 to everyone on this forum, it has been an awesome sight to see information be passed around from grower to grower in every grow style imaginable! Just thought I'd throw out what I'm using today to get the Mary Jane from Point A to Point B.

Feel free to post what you're using today to celebrate 420 in style, (If you can crawl to the camera and snap a pic from the couch~lock state ;) )

First up is a 26" tall glass on glass Sour Tube. Beaker style bottom with ice pinches. No percs, just my preference, with custom down~stem.

Photo04201355.jpg

Next is the same tube from above...however I connected my vaporizer whip to an old bowl piece (I took off the mouth piece of the whip and connected it to a bowl I had laying around so it fits in the bong) So, instead of hitting the bong... You're hitting the vape, through the bong, and ice adds the coooolest of rips.

Photo04201356.jpg

Happy Burnin' and learnin' 420 magazine! Lets see some pics if you can lift a finger

:slide: :cheer::420::yahoo::woohoo::goof::roorrip:

Lmao that is an AWESOME IDEA! Consider myself a biter, i'll be trying that in a few minutes!

:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:

Alright Happy 420 to everyone on this forum, it has been an awesome sight to see information be passed around from grower to grower in every grow style imaginable! Just thought I'd throw out what I'm using today to get the Mary Jane from Point A to Point B.

Feel free to post what you're using today to celebrate 420 in style, (If you can crawl to the camera and snap a pic from the couch~lock state ;) )

First up is a 26" tall glass on glass Sour Tube. Beaker style bottom with ice pinches. No percs, just my preference, with custom down~stem.

Photo04201355.jpg

Next is the same tube from above...however I connected my vaporizer whip to an old bowl piece (I took off the mouth piece of the whip and connected it to a bowl I had laying around so it fits in the bong) So, instead of hitting the bong... You're hitting the vape, through the bong, and ice adds the coooolest of rips.

Photo04201356.jpg

Happy Burnin' and learnin' 420 magazine! Lets see some pics if you can lift a finger

:slide: :cheer::420::yahoo::woohoo::goof::roorrip:

I wasn't able to partake into the whole 420 celebration this time, Had a lot of different things going and quite frankly, I haven't been able to toke at all. All that changes for me on saturday. So i'll be making up for it :)

Back
Top Bottom