Oh OK, whoops, that was just another complete mistake on my part- for some reason I thought your P was higher. No I do not do any spraying and generally my plants are lucky (?) if I even get time to look at them. I feed them once a week.

FWIW, EVERY nute line seems to have their P well into the hundreds and K into the 300s.

FWIW, here's Megacrop Vegan @5gr/Gal, CalMag @5ml/Gal and Protekt @5ml/Gal. Your K is right there, your N is low in comparison and P is too high.

Capture.JPG

IMO, MC's sulfur is low, but whatever, the weed will just smell less sweet.

You kinda seems little pretentious and over the top, thought the loveheart emoji suited you well. Wait, who's journal am I in? Weasels, yeah like I said :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

All right I’m going to make up yet another new mix. And you’re right- those numbers you posted are right where I’m at, other than the P. N is one of the few elements that I am actually semi in control of, so I’m not worried about that. I am unable to isolate the P from the K at this point because they are both in the same bottle. I’m going to lower the P as much as I can (and therefore the K).

Oh wait, are we allowed to joke and hang shit?

You kinda seems little pretentious and over the top, thought the loveheart emoji suited you well. Wait, who's journal am I in? Weasels, yeah like I said :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

I’m sending Wu over.

Where the fuck is Wu?

The Z9 (aka Z7) has really saved the day in the cloning department. I can’t tell you what a relief it is to be able to clone plants when I want to again. It’s been a struggle for years.

That's awesome. Endlessly painful in your world. Happy you've got a solution.
I've been digging megacrop for quite a while now. It's been working well for me. The peat medium is new to me but the MC powder has been working well in the mix. I'm basically following their published schedule. I've been augmenting the medium with garden lime, but I'll be testing out dolomite lime soon.

That's awesome. Endlessly painful in your world. Happy you've got a solution.
I've been digging megacrop for quite a while now. It's been working well for me. The peat medium is new to me but the MC powder has been working well in the mix. I'm basically following their published schedule. I've been augmenting the medium with garden lime, but I'll be testing out dolomite lime soon.

I've read both Garden Lime and Dolomite have too much mag in them, and to use mostly calcium carbonate (limestone) to buffer the soil. That's why I asked for the weight of the lime, so I can get my ca:mg ratio between 7:1 - 10:1.

I’m sending Wu over.

Where the fuck is Wu?
Speaking of.. Deadwood movie DVD arrived yesterday.. i ordered it 3 months ago, not realising it was preorder..then I forgot about it. Know what I'm watching sometime over the weekend. :passitleft:

Ok by mixing and matching some bottles I came up with this. The best compromise I could find between the P and K. I can lower both P and K more, but not one or the other separately.

N- 120
P- 55
K- 165
Mg-45
Ca- 113

Ok by mixing and matching some bottles I came up with this. The best compromise I could find between the P and K. I can lower both P and K more, but not one or the other separately.

N- 120
P- 55
K- 165
Mg-45
Ca- 113

Those numbers look like a good compromise. FWIW, soluble seaweed is 0-0-14. IDK how different that kelp you drug off the beach last year is, but it's worth looking into. Also, talk to bob or Con about making pot-ash as that's a source of K too.

The next couple plants I need to harvest.

Strawberry Blue- this one apparently will never run out of white pistils no matter how long I wait. If I keep waiting longer she’ll just grow more foxtails, and then grow foxtails on the foxtails.
I never could find info on the genetics of this strain but based on looks, smell, and effect she has quite a lot of Thai in her. In fact- not all that far away from the Thai Golden Tiger I’m always chasing. One of those sativa strains that grows forearm sized sticky/fluffy buds that make you happy when you smoke them.

I may chop her tomorrow

Chocolope- another happy sativa strain, but very different looking. This one is a bit of an oddball. Grows crazy foxtails as well but very dense hard sticky foxtails, with hardly any pistils to be seen. A lovely fruity cantaloupe Jasmine smell. Quite sticky. Will definitely not win any awards in the ‘bud presentation’ category.

Having sprayed one of the clones of the original P Chunk with homemade colloidal silver, she’s got about a billion pods about to pop open. I will try to find a room to isolate her in tomorrow if I get time.
Hopefully this will give me a bunch of seeds. Not really sure where I’m going with this, but I suppose there a slight chance by doing this I may re-create the original pain-in-the-ass Pineapple Chunk which I love to hate, but minus a couple of its hundreds of annoying issues (?).

Thanks. Good question. I can’t think of any issues that would cause it but it’s always been a freaky plant. I’ll have to check the date. I figured I just left it flowering longer than usual. Some of these strains seem to start morphing a lot in late flowering.

That Chocolope looks like a Jamaican dipped in diamond dust. Nice hall man, but I don't envy having to trim all those foxtails. That's going to be a nightmare!

That’s when I say - ‘fox it’, if I trim all the foxtails there’s hardly gonna be anything left of the fox! I think I’ll just end up smoking this one myself. Both these two plants actually- and/or giving it away to friends.

Back
Top Bottom