I believe that "reality" is soft at certain times and places - it can be shaped and molded a little.

:bongrip:

That's what the zookeeper was thinking with that broom when he reshaped my head I still got places hair won't grow.

Hey happy 420! :passitleft:

Welcome aprosjat.
I ate a chunk of the Honduras cob yesterday and it was very good. When I get a chance I'm going to eat an equal amount of the regular dried (not cobbed) Honduras and see how it affects me.
My understanding is that if you eat bud that's not decarbed, it won't have any effect. Yes I've heard it naturally decarbs over time. Though I'm not sure how much or how or how fast. I'd generally assumed that bud that hasn't been heated, isn't decarbed.

Anyway the little bit I ate worked great, and Honduras is advertised as a weak low THC strain too.
So maybe I've got this wrong but I've been assuming that it's the cob fermentation decarbs the herb, turning it into something that can get you high when eaten.
I guess I'll find out when I eat the 'regular' Honduras.

@lexort if you're still around pm me. I'll give you that CKS coupon code. I did have that idea of running a contest around it as a prize, but that doesn't really fit as a prize anyway so I'll do this instead.

I like to follow the bleeding edge of scientific theory.
There are arguments afoot that suggest we may simply exist as 'information' sliding down the side of a black hole.
Strange ideas at best, but the never ending search humans seem so interested in appears to be a defining part of our existence.
Our perceptions seem the malleable bit.
Of course, we're speaking of the other end of this configuration. We're more interested in "where the rubber meets the road" when we look at the world around us. How does all this impact us and what can we do to make the world around us better?
Humans seem very set on the constant hunt for comfort. Be it physical or emotional, comfort and ease is what we seek. A very natural outcome from our need to keep ourselves fed really... but whatever the cause, comfort is surely our target. I see it in all the other animals that populate the globe as well.
We combine the ideas of comfort and mix it in to the genetic drive to reproduce, and it's not at all surprising to see a strong need for humans to bond. It really hits both nails right on the head.
When we engage our thinking brains and view the situation objectively, it's quite easy to navigate. Of course, the thinking part of our brain exists with a whole lot of un-thinking parts that we're unable to ignore... so the gumbo of life gets quite complicated at that "rubber meets the road" zone.

Perhaps a shift of perception is called for here as well.... perhaps not.
Meh....
I'll dump some keef in a bowl and see if any amazing thoughts float to the surface.

The universe recently sent a pretty 24 year old to me, to work out some issues.. maybe the 19year age difference :rofl: whatever it is, glad I'm an issue affected stoner and fun trying to work them out :rofl:

Awesome... ride that wave baby!
I was oogleing some young thing the other day and pointed her out to my buddy. He said "Damn... you're getting old!". Apparently my version of 'young' was too old to meet his criteria. Damn.
Tead's got a ring bearing sweetie 10 yrs his junior. Sometimes I wish that she had a touch older mindset... she lacks some wisdom that would often help. I can't help but think that a younger one might drive him crazy.

Philosophers unite,, then untie yer shoes and unite the laces together,, then untie yer minds

LLife is,, until it isnt

EEnd of story,, y'all can stop wondering about it all,, now

WWeaseley,, amigo,, i performed some sandpaper surgery on a g t seed and it may have worked,, first time I have done that. it did crack and sprout,, now to just emerge,, please emerge

I have been having such a time with sprouts recently,, sheesh,, just cant seem to get a healthy start for the wee ones

CCOtlydon (spelling) leaves pale and often injured. Dunno why,, then slow growth and possibly stunted plants,, they do recover,, but why the issues is unclear

A soil issue I believe,, tho which part of my five part soil mix is the problem, I dunno, for sure

OOne thing for sure,, worm castings are not my answer to all things cannabis plant

I have abandoned the no fert experiment because of pale sad plants. boo to these worm castings

GGotta go back to that thread and ask some questions I guess

AAnyhoo,, cheers friend,, and friends of friend,, karma sent to y'all

A deep question for Tead ...

Do we actually "exist" without other humans to tell us so? It seems to me that "reality" is defined by the other humans around us. It's purely a projection of our minds within three dimensional space - a means of making sense of the way we perceive our environment. The group defines reality, not the individual? :hmmmm:

@nivek ... meh, just go the lazy, boring route and buy a Kit. :slide:

Do we exist at all... or are we just a stain of an information collection randomly crossing with other streams.
The arguments for our existence and that of everything we perceive being much different that we think grow in strength every day it seems.
But that's not your point now, is it....
Your questions are shared of course. Thinking minds have been asking these question thru recorded history and well beyond probably.
If a tree falls and all....
I feel that most people that cannot answer that question simply choose to go with the 'I exist dammit!' kind of idea. I've done that. I accept that I can't seem to really know the truth of the situation at this point in time, therefore I choose to move forward.
The key is to try to move above it all and view it from the next jump up the chain to the next level of perception/realization/whatever.

Oh look.... 2cents worth of "The Zen of Tead". I'd stick with growing advice from Tead if I were you... the other side of the brain gets a little creative and needs the herb to quiet the screaming thoughts.

thinking injures the brain,, cannabis repairs the injured brain,,

oh

:volcano-smiley:

Gotta climb up that tree and fix my antenna before this Honduras cob kicks in, and it gets even windier.

Some pics of veg to make you yawn. I have in there right now;

-Y Griega (two clones)
-Carnival
-P Chunk (five clones). Will probably kill a few and maybe flower a couple. Itching to kill them all!
-GG#4. Clone. Killing this one today don't like the strain.
-CM1 the ancient clone of the original CM -still tiny.
-CM2 (two clones) stuck the original in to flower last week.
-CM3 The variegated one.
-Ace Ethiopian
-Golden Tigger (two different seeds)

I'm liking the structure of the Carnival.

Thank you PW. I know it's a tiny bit raggedy- all my plants are, but I can seee she's got good genes.

~High Brix~

I'm thinking about switching to Doc Bud's nutrient/growing method. I've struggled with the whole bottled nutrient thing as long as I've been growing indooors. I've thought about the high brix thing before over the years, but decided no. However the fact that my nutrient line got bought out by Monsanto meant the end of my relationship with Botanicare was only a matter of time.

Cons-

-Means spending more money up front and making orders from the US.
-Sounds complicated. Even though the growers keep saying it's not. Who knows what confusion I can create.
-Might somehow subscribe me to the high brix club. I hate clubs. no no no. We will just have to meet one on one, outside the club. Or the deal is off.
- Chance that that people might look at me differently, like I'm in the Club.
-Chance that Doc Bud might be eviler than Monsanto?
He is just one guy. :hmmmm: so - if so I suppose I want to be on his side so I guess this is a pro.
-uhhh can't think of any more cons. (I like how autocorrect used to change 'cobs' to cons. And now it changes 'cons' to cobs. Which reminds me this is really kicking in so....

-Pros

- Not giving my money to Monsanto because corporations like this.... just wrong... No.

- Organic (?) Or at least much closer to it.

- Some grow support.

- Seems surprisingly cheap.

- Get to meet the cool kids, outside the club.

- It seems to work like crazy.

- No more plastic bottles to throw out and possible have to hide.

- I can try it on my tomatoes, peppers, herbs, poppies...

- Uses the sunshine mix, which I already use and have.

- I might end up with nice plants.

- I might end up with better bud :drool:

- More glory and attention so I can stare at my phone even longer instead of going out in the real world and dealing with other fun stuff. Hmmm maybe I'll stick that under..'Cobs'

Meh, the best part of growing with the Kit is leaving all the complicated stuff to the soil beasties. You provide them with room and board, and they just ... handle it. You wander over to the bloom space, open the door, check the color and posture and the temp/RH meter, admire them awhile ... shut the door. *shrug*

LOL, I met some of these HB growers, and I can tell you, they aren't the cool crowd. Doc is maybe a little cool, but I'm sure not. I'm an acquired taste, along with some of the others. I find normal people to be unbearably boring, and these folks weren't at all boring. ;)

Thank you PW. I know it's a tiny bit raggedy- all my plants are, but I can seee she's got good genes.

~High Brix~

I'm thinking about switching to Doc Bud's nutrient/growing method. I've struggled with the whole bottled nutrient thing as long as I've been growing indooors. I've thought about the high brix thing before over the years, but decided no. However the fact that my nutrient line got bought out by Monsanto meant the end of my relationship with Botanicare was only a matter of time.

Cons-

-Means spending more money up front and making orders from the US.
-Sounds complicated. Even though the growers keep saying it's not. Who knows what confusion I can create.
-Might somehow subscribe me to the high brix club. I hate clubs. no no no. We will just have to meet one on one, outside the club. Or the deal is off.
- Chance that that people might look at me differently, like I'm in the Club.
-Chance that Doc Bud might be eviler than Monsanto?
He is just one guy. :hmmmm: so - if so I suppose I want to be on his side so I guess this is a pro.
-uhhh can't think of any more cons. (I like how autocorrect used to change 'cobs' to cons. And now it changes 'cons' to cobs. Which reminds me this is really kicking in so....

-Pros

- Not giving my money to Monsanto because corporations like this.... just wrong... No.

- Organic (?) Or at least much closer to it.

- Some grow support.

- Seems surprisingly cheap.

- Get to meet the cool kids, outside the club.

- It seems to work like crazy.

- No more plastic bottles to throw out and possible have to hide.

- I can try it on my tomatoes, peppers, herbs, poppies...

- Uses the sunshine mix, which I already use and have.

- I might end up with nice plants.

- I might end up with better bud :drool:

- More glory and attention so I can stare at my phone even longer instead of going out in the real world and dealing with other fun stuff. Hmmm maybe I'll stick that under..'Cobs'
Meh, the best part of growing with the Kit is leaving all the complicated stuff to the soil beasties. You provide them with room and board, and they just ... handle it. You wander over to the bloom space, open the door, check the color and posture and the temp/RH meter, admire them awhile ... shut the door. *shrug*

LOL, I met some of these HB growers, and I can tell you, they aren't the cool crowd. Doc is maybe a little cool, but I'm sure not. I'm an acquired taste, along with some of the others. I find normal people to be unbearably boring, and these folks weren't at all boring. ;)

I'm with Graytail on this. I tried to make it complicated and still grew some of my best plants with little effort. Alternating two drenches and two foliars, with the CATs thrown in for excitement.

Weaselcracker, I can tell you you won't regret it. :battingeyelashes:

B-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l Carnival my friend. :green_heart:

Geez..... All my favorite people hang out over here. Weaselcracker, you already have a club. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom