Website Feedback, 420 Deals, Happy 420 From The Dr. Seeds

DrSeeds

Hello Friends,

We are in the process of making some changes to our website and was hoping to get some feedback. Click the link below to view our new homepage.
Do you find our website easy to navigate? Do you have any suggestions that you think could make it better? We love to get feedback from you, are valued customers. Please let us know your thoughts!

www.drseeds.net

Also, a couple of new announcements:

1. We have 2 specials for 420. You can pick the deal that you like best. If you want 3 tins for the price of 2, you can get that by putting 3 tins in your cart and then entering the code 3 FOR 2 make sure to use all caps exactly like I have typed it out here. The other deal is free shipping which will work for USA and Canada. To get this deal you have to spend $100 or more and enter the code seedfree We hope you like our deals.

2. We have a few new strains, White Tahoe, Wedding Cake and Rosenthal. Great strains if you are interested.

Thank you to all of you who have been so warm and welcoming to us as a new sponsor. We truly appreciate the good will. We also appreciate some of the ideas that you've given us.

Happy 420 from the Doctor!

I think the site changes work great! One suggestion - would it be possible to add a "compare" feature? You have so many great choices, sometime difficult to make decisions. If I could check four or five different options, and then review them side-by-side, it would help get down to my final picks. Just a thought! Thanks.

Hello Friends,

We are in the process of making some changes to our website and was hoping to get some feedback. Click the link below to view our new homepage.
Do you find our website easy to navigate? Do you have any suggestions that you think could make it better? We love to get feedback from you, are valued customers. Please let us know your thoughts!

www.drseeds.net

Also, a couple of new announcements:

1. We have 2 specials for 420. You can pick the deal that you like best. If you want 3 tins for the price of 2, you can get that by putting 3 tins in your cart and then entering the code 3 FOR 2 make sure to use all caps exactly like I have typed it out here. The other deal is free shipping which will work for USA and Canada. To get this deal you have to spend $100 or more and enter the code seedfree We hope you like our deals.

2. We have a few new strains, White Tahoe, Wedding Cake and Rosenthal. Great strains if you are interested.

Thank you to all of you who have been so warm and welcoming to us as a new sponsor. We truly appreciate the good will. We also appreciate some of the ideas that you've given us.

Happy 420 from the Doctor!
Love Dr.Seeds

I think the site changes work great! One suggestion - would it be possible to add a "compare" feature? You have so many great choices, sometime difficult to make decisions. If I could check four or five different options, and then review them side-by-side, it would help get down to my final picks. Just a thought! Thanks.
Great idea, thank you!

I created a page for 420 members.
420 Magazine Members Page
Here is where I will list all the deals and contests for you.
Please note that the T-Shirt offer will not be active until likely next week. We are out of t-shirts but will be stocking back up. We also have had some requests for stickers and will have those soon as well.
We've also got an official policy for the Grow Journals now. The deal will be that we will give free seeds and a t-shirt for anyone who completes a decent grow journal using our seeds. You will need to buy the seeds first. A couple of people hit us up for some free seeds when we first joined, which is fine, but moving forward we will be handling the grow journals the way it is described on this page.
We will change this page from time to time.

Please note that the T-Shirt offer will not be active until likely next week. We are out of t-shirts but will be stocking back up. We also have had some requests for stickers and will have those soon as well.
We've also got an official policy for the Grow Journals now. The deal will be that we will give free seeds and a t-shirt for anyone who completes a decent grow journal using our seeds. You will need to buy the seeds first. A couple of people hit us up for some free seeds when we first joined, which is fine, but moving forward we will be handling the grow journals the way it is described on this page.
Awesome. Ive got your Cream Auto and Lowryder Auto. Im going to run the Cream next.ill hit you up when i start it

Definitely want a t-shirt!! I started a grow journal using your fast seeds a few days ago, but it won't have much activity to it until I transplant outdoors in late May. Thanks!

Wow can't wait
I attached some of the pics of the cream he sent me. I think the guy is a member of this site. He got a pretty nice size top cola. That, or he has really small hands.

Attachments

• 0-1.jpg
    0-1.jpg
    674.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 167
I attached some of the pics of the cream he sent me. I think the guy is a member of this site. He got a pretty nice size top cola. That, or he has really small hands.
This exact pic is what made me swing on over to the site and read more. Liked what i saw and bought some. Plus the site is easy to navigate simple definitions
Explanation. Very easy checkout. Basically my favorite.

Nice.... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom