420 Magazine Background

Website Upgrade: New Features

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Can I put in a request here? I'd like an "Order by date" option to be in the quick search box. That's the only place "Search this thread" is an choice.

When I search for a word in my thread, the results are all by "Relevance" which doesn't help me find the recent ones. And there's no way to search in a specific thread in Advanced Search, which is where Date is an option.
I'm going to bump this request since it's been a few months. If I want it and Rob wants it, it's got to be good!

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Thanks staff I actually love the feature to hold down and love or laugh at something lol

Cheers for all your work and love to help us keep in touch .

Green thumb for life !

Founder
420 Staff
I'm going to bump this request since it's been a few months. If I want it and Rob wants it, it's got to be good!
@Marc Ocean where are we on this, did we ever figure this out?

I know I have a few tabs still open for this, just can't remember where we left off.

A little about it here, might help our discussion, if we need member feedback. :thanks:

Teddy Edwards

Administrator
420 Staff
Good to see you back, @Kingjoe83 :ciao:

@InTheShed Thank you for bumping. We are investigating adding custom programming for search-by-date. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019
Thanks Teddy & crew :thanks:.
Hopefully one outcome will be an “order by date” option on the search results page, regardless of where the search was initiated. :Namaste:

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017
Top Bottom