Website Upgrade: New Features

i might have said this before, and it's nothing that's gonna seriously improve the site, but and drooling / slobbering emoji would be great. I need a bib to log in :p

i might have said this before, and it's nothing that's gonna seriously improve the site, but and drooling / slobbering emoji would be great. I need a bib to log in :p

@Marc Ocean do you still have access to those emojis I sent you back when we added the missing ones?

@Marc Ocean do you still have access to those emojis I sent you back when we added the missing ones?
This?

drool.gif

A harvesting emoji would be cool

Like having an ax...cutting down a plant or leaf

Or a trimming one

Paul Bunyan approaches plant that towers over him, chops plant with chips a flying, plant falls, Paul saunters away...
repeat ad nauseum
Does he lean his axe against the trunk, spit on his hands and pick the axe back up before he swings?
:rofl:

You guys need an app.

The mobile version now is 1000% better than the old app

So totally disagree

Nice thing now, it changes based in the platform

Phone
iPad
Computer

All change based on screen size

Well... since were kicking the casket...
Does anyone have issues with adding full images, then trying to type/delete, and the page freaks out on you?
Ive seen half words deleted further up in the post, and all sorts of crazy behavior when posting. I’m on an IPhone 11, but it behaved the same in my 6s.

Sometimes composing posts on phones can feel buggy’ in ways that are difficult to explain, or re-create. That’s not one I’ve exactly experience myself tho’.
It seems like it started happening a few months ago though.
Definitely hasn’t been like that previously in the further past.

Minor suggestion.

The ignore function works great on this forum. Helps avoid conflict and makes it a more pleasant place to be. With so many members there is always going to be one or two people that just rub you the wrong way ;)

It would be nice if it worked more completely and the ignored member’s names did not show up at all. Right now their names show below posts -in the reactions, and also when their posts are quoted. It would be nice to not see those names.

So we can forget their existence completely :laughtwo:

The ‘show ignored content’ option is there at the bottom if we need it. :thumb:

:thanks:

Minor suggestion.

The ignore function works great on this forum. Helps avoid conflict and makes it a more pleasant place to be. With so many members there is always going to be one or two people that just rub you the wrong way ;)

It would be nice if it worked more completely and the ignored member’s names did not show up at all. Right now their names show below posts -in the reactions, and also when their posts are quoted. It would be nice to not see those names.

So we can forget their existence completely :laughtwo:

The ‘show ignored content’ option is there at the bottom if we need it. :thumb:

:thanks:
Reported for discussion :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom