Webuilt Indoor LED Tent Grow

Its the thing I hate the most about GDP, how long it takes to reveal sex. I can usually see preflowers within 40 days from seed on most strains. I am over 60 with them and they still don't want to show!

I broke out my scope again.....looking like #1 is a girl and #3 is a boy, but #2 and #4 aren't showing. I know which one I want to use for breeding if its a boy......but if it turns out to be a girl as well that is fine. I just don't want to waste soil on unwanted males.

Its the thing I hate the most about GDP, how long it takes to reveal sex. I can usually see preflowers within 40 days from seed on most strains. I am over 60 with them and they still don't want to show!

I broke out my scope again.....looking like #1 is a girl and #3 is a boy, but #2 and #4 aren't showing. I know which one I want to use for breeding if its a boy......but if it turns out to be a girl as well that is fine. I just don't want to waste soil on unwanted males.
Any idea what you want to cross the GDP with?

Gonna hit a few things with it! All my keeper strains which I have extra cuts of right now....which are the Killer A5 Haze, the Sour Cherries, Gorilla Glue #4, Labyrinth and maybe a couple others I might have laying around. Its funny, plants are kinda like people......you can take two gorgeous people and they can produce some repulsive offspring. And then you see two people that are questionable looking at best that can produce absolutely stunning offspring.

So any time I find a male I want to play with.....I hit a lot of stuff with him, cause you never know what might get unlocked in the pairing. Recessive genes can be a blessing or curse LOL.

Dropped my seeds for my Spring Grow.....The Northern Lights is hanging to dry now!

Grand Daddy Purple
Breeder: Grand Daddy Purple
Genetics: Grand Daddy Purp x Grand Daddy Purp
Variety: Indica
Type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminized
THC/CBD: 17-23%/ ?
Flowering: 7-8 weeks
Medicinal properties: Pain, insomnia, nausea, migrains

***There are lots of imitators out there today, but this propriety "Royal Indica" strain whose puffy buds are unusually dense, magnificent in their unreal color scheme, their unmistakable smell, awesome taste and unbelievable potency are what make it, straight up uniquely... the "Real Deal!

Acapulco Gold
Breeder: Barney’s
Genetics: Central America
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminized
THC/CBD: 21%/0.7%
Flowering: 60-70 days
Effect: long lasting, relaxing, uplifting
Description
Acapulco Gold takes its name from the old-time legendary Mexican cannabis strain but improved genetics and selective breeding have raised the stakes in terms of its sheer quality. Its appearance harks back to the old days too with green buds flecked with red-brown hairs and shining with resin crystals. The dried buds have a fruit cocktail character which lingers long on the taste-buds. Its effect is exceedingly long-lasting and well-balanced; it offers great stress-busting qualities whilst also being upbeat and uplifting - a real cannabis strain for the soul. It was the HTCC Sativa Cup Winner in 2010.

So this grow got off to a rocky start, I dropped two seeds to soak, a couple of days later when i checked them, i found that i must have knocked them over. So, I started again and the soak went well and moved them to solo cups. I was messing around in the basement and not learning from my first incident, I knocked them over again..... Put the soil back in the cups and one came up, but which one????????

Back
Top Bottom