SETUP

Mars hydro SP3500
6 Inch filter external
6 Inch out take fan
5 Inch in take fan
2 clip on fans
6f by 3f grow space flower

Tent small one for seedlings etc
LED Plant Grow Light, Asundom Full Spectrum 100W (seedling / clones)

nutrient

shogun A/B COCO
Calmag
boost
Katana Roots
Silicon
PH down

Strains

Wedding gelato (royal queen) seed
Green gelato (royal queen) clone
Critical kush (barneys) clone
Flower bomb kush (strain hunters) seed
Gorilla bomb (bomb seeds) clone

All the clones have been abused alittle to help setup a friend with cuttings.

Right first run with my new light a sp6500.

Sorry for the advance stage did not plan on doing a journal but due to my new light
a long time lurker starts his first one. Both the wedding G and the flowerbomb are 4
weeks old at this point and i have trained topped etc as you can see. The other three
are clones from my last grow.But i will do my best to highlight what improvements i see
over my platinum p300s along the way.Here are a few pics before i setup my new light
due this week.

hope i setup the journal right will update at least once a week peace hope it helps someone..

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

SETUP

Mars hydro SP3500
6 Inch filter external
6 Inch out take fan
5 Inch in take fan
2 clip on fans
6f by 3f grow space flower

Tent small one for seedlings etc
LED Plant Grow Light, Asundom Full Spectrum 100W (seedling / clones)

nutrient

shogun A/B COCO
Calmag
boost
Katana Roots
Silicon
PH down

Strains

Green gelato (royal queen) clone

All the clones have been abused alittle to help setup a friend with cuttings.

Right first run with my new light a sp6500. Its to replace my two platinum p300.
They have done a great job and tbh still have alot of life in them. no more than 15000
hours on them.Just pretty loud.

Sorry for the advance stage did not plan on doing a journal but due to my new light
a long time lurker starts his first one. Both the wedding G and the flowerbomb are 4
weeks old at this point and i have trained topped etc as you can see. The other three
are clones from my last grow.But i will do my best to highlight what improvements i see
over my platinum p300s along the way.Here are a few pics before i setup my new light
due this week.

hope i setup the journal right will update at least once a week peace hope it helps someone..

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG
Beautiful garden my friend. Welcome to 420. :welcome: Don't fret about your inexperience growing or with your journal. We are here to encourage and help when ever possible. I grow in coco, if there is anything I can help with just give me a shout. Happy growing.

Here is a pic of my last critical kush grow nearly time for harvest and under one of my p300s thought i would post it.
As growing same strain again under sp6500 thats if it ever turns up. So might give a good example. As i said cant fault the p300 apart from the noise. Best i could do for pics with the lights i have right now.

Also

Feeding on the new grow at the moment

1mL to 1L A/B
0.5 mL to 1L Calmag
1mL to 1L Silicon

Will up when there under the sp6500.

4.jpg

ck2.jpg

i got over 6ft high just only 3 half ft wide. just under 6ft length , thats the last one out of four she was bushy as CK gets. and stuck in a conner.Really need to be growing three big plants but i like new tastes and cant help but over do it with 4/5.

will upload some pics later. but not much movement im trying to slow things up delay on the sp6500.
And dont want to start my girls till i get the room set up there still in my clone/seedling tent. will upload a better pic of my critical kush before chopping it this week.

Weddng G
Flower bomb k
new.jpg
new2.jpg
new1.jpg
new3.jpg

Not sure what to do new light set for delivery today VIPARSPECTRA XS 4000 start a new thread as cant change title?
Guess i will still have the pics and to stop any confusion.Think i will hope u watch my new grow.

SO new light is here cant use the name.Will setup sometime next week and give the girls a week or two under and
swicth to 12/12 taking down the Critical kush (barneys) from my last grow tomorrow so will update with a pic or two.
Will also up a few pics when my new grow goes under the new light.

new1444.jpg

Ok new room setup , light is up my girls did not like it to start full power and over 40 inch away and they still could
not handle it.Will update pics tonight they have started to recover.Its at 50% now for a week or two , also have to repot
Will up everything light/feed etc few days after.

Ok so new pics before and after i hacked them some :p.

Under the xs4000 at 50%
i read it at 300 watt.
its about 30 inch away.
Heatsink on the unit after over 11 hours 30.6c
The driver on the unit after 11 hours 38.9c (pretty cool in my grow space) temp drop from two p300s
Room temp 24.2
Top of plant temp 23.2 (guess i could get away with turning it up)

Shogun a/b 2ml/L
Calmag 0.5/L
Silicon 1ml/1L
Ph down 5.2

The clones are on day 55 around and as said were abused alittle to help a friend. (CK/GG/GB)
The two girls from seed flowerbomb kush and wedding G Are in the pics the most topped and trained.
In there last pots now give them a week or two and i will flip. Those are about 40/45 days old
I will take clones/train some more at that point .Update pics next week.o_OWill end up binning one dont
have the space:( and im behind two weeks due to a sp6500 not turning up.Thanks marshydro.eu but
thats another story.

4.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

Lovin the new light , 75% power now moved the light away some just in case they dont like it.
Room temps gone up by 1.5c will chop and hack the clones soon as the other two have grown some and flip.
No GG anymore she has gone to the compost hemp in the sky.

xs4000.jpg

xs4001.jpg

xs4002.jpg

Quick update going to flip i think weekend. so these girls will be getting a trim/cut/hack/.Few pics before
the short back and sides. They seem to be loving this new light now im dialed in some. :)

all.jpg

ck.jpg

fb.jpg

gb.jpg

wg.jpg

SETUP

viparspectra xs4000 (480watt)
6 Inch flitter external
6 Inch out take fan
5 Inch in take fan
2 clip on fans
140/70/200 grow space flower
CoCo 60/40 clay pebble
11L pots

NUTRIENTS (ALL SHOGUN)

shogun a/b 2ML/1L
Calmag 0.5ML/1L
boost 2ML/1L
Katana Roots 0.5ML/1L
Silicon 1ML/1L (ONCE AWEEK)
PH down (5.2/4)
Feeding 1L daily. Some of the clones alittle more till i see run of.

STRAINS

GROW ROOM

Room temp 26.2
Water 1L daily (hand feed)
humidity 55%
Clones are about 60 days or so old now.
Seeds are about 50 days or so old now.

Right and we are of , flipped to 12/12 and took clones from them all.
Light in my grow space is abit much in summer i think at 100%.
I replaced two p300s 300watt each and sure does feel like a lot more light.
Running the light at 75% right now cant see me pushing it anymore (we will see).
As you can see i have hacked and chopped to try and manage my canopy but with
four strains i dont hold out much hope.Will bring down my scog/support soon
when most of the stretch is over.Had to invest in a few new tents.To keep her
in doors happy. the smell when my family come over etc.

spider Farmer 140cm x 70cm x 200cm prefect fit for my space all setup.

BudBox Pro - 0.75m x 0.75m x 2.0m for testing and to make up for the space i lost
All setup now just needs a new light as the p300 is way to loud for me.
Nudge @ViparSpectra. wink , Pics tomorrow been a long few days moving stuff.

PS. just under 5oz dry weight on my critical kush which im growing again.Did have
one p300 to its self after the rest left the room.

Back
Top Bottom