Wedding Gelato, Green Gelato & More

Flipped today in there new home.I even took the GG of the compost hemp (in the garage).Will upload
a few pics of my other tent later.which now has the GG and GB. under one of my old loud 300 watt lights.
Until i update it.

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Flipped today in there new home.I even took the GG of the compost hemp (in the garage).Will upload
a few pics of my other tent later.which now has the GG and GB. under one of my old loud 300 watt lights.
Until i update it.

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
Beautiful work
Bill

Got an fc3000 coming next week i know (never again) but the good rep from .com hooked me up.
will update some pics of that when it comes.Well things are going well with my grow i wll update pics
when its lights on later

No more room purple room. Before and after light change and a trim. FC3000

My main tent the girls have also had a trim.

Tent One XS4000
Wedding gelato (royal queen) seed
Critical kush (barneys) clone
Flower bomb kush (strain hunters) seed

Tent Two FC3000
Gorilla bomb (bomb seeds) clone
Green Gelato (royal queen)clone

23456.jpg

1234.jpg

123.jpg

Ok quick update.
so we are at in both tents
3ml to L SHOGUN A/B
2ml to L SHOGUN BOOST
0.5ml TO L Calmag
EC 2.2 BUT water is 0.6 to start with

The xs4000 runs alot cooler than my p300s did but no were near the FC3000 it gives of nothing if heat is a issue cant
go wrong with FC lights.That being said the XS4000 is 150watt more so guess its going to be a tad hotter.But lights
are doing great jobs my ladies pray everyday to them. Really impressed by the canopy these light produce.XS4000 has
the edge but again may be that just the extra power.But my grow on the edges of my canopy is as good as the middle.

These are the freebees i have knocking about i have a few more come to think of it will update the list.
Plan is im going to let people choose what i grow on my next journal and assuming the seeds pop.
Keep alook out if you want to see one of these grow.

CHOCOLOPE DNA GENETICS
OGKZ HUMBOLDT
710 MANGO 710 GENETICS
SIMPLE WEDDING CAKE PHENO FINDER
HOLY PUNCH GREEN HOUSE
WHITE WINDOW GREEN HOUSE
OG13 G13 LABS
WHITE SIBERRIAN DINAFEM
BLUE CHEESE BARNEYS FARM
PURPLE WRECK RESERVA PRIVADA
LEMON CANDY 710 GENETICS
RED DIESEL BARNEYS FSRM